Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion. I have been using it for the past two months and am really liking it.
What I Liked about Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion :
- The body lotion comes in an attractive blue glass bottle with a black pump dispenser. I really like its hygienic and convenient to use pump packaging.
- It comes in a milky white color and has a perfect consistency, neither too thick nor runny. It has a refreshing & soothing lavender fragrance which instantly lifts up my mood and helps in relaxing my body & mind. The fragrance lingers around for good 5-6 hours which is amazing.
- I take a generous amount of the body lotion and apply it all over my damp body skin. It glides smoothly and sinks completely into the skin with a little massage. It gives cooling sensation when applied on the skin.
- It instantly moisturizes my body skin and leaves my skin soft, smooth and glowing. I’ve a normal body skin and it helps keeping my skin hydrated throughout the day.
- It is very lightweight and doesn’t feel greasy or sticky.
- A small amount is required during each use (5-6 pumps are good enough to cover the whole body). This 192ml bottle will easily last up to 3 months.
- The quantity and quality provided for its price is pretty decent.
- Bath & Body Works body lotions are easily available online at Jabong.com, Flipkart.com, Fashionandyou.com.
What I Dis-liked about Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion :
- Glass packaging is prone to breakage and not very travel friendly.
- Contains Parabens.
- People with dry skin might find it less moisturizing.
- I couldn’t find out its any effect on my sleep.
Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion Price in India : Rs.1000 for 192ml
Product Information :
Name : Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion
Shelf Life : Not mentioned