Hey everyone, today I’m going to review the BBLUNT Intense Moisture Shampoo for seriously dry hair. BBLUNT is a well-known hair care brand and their products are quite a popular in India. I’ve been using their Intense Moisture shampoo and conditioner combo for the past 3 months and am really satisfied with the results.
Packaging: BBLUNT Intense Moisture Shampoo comes in a cute blue bottle that comes with a pump dispenser. The packaging is very sturdy, hygienic and convenient to use. The bottle also contains the important information related to the product.
Price & Availability: The price of the BBLUNT Intense Moisture Shampoo is Rs.550 for 400ml. It is easily available at local beauty/departmental stores, reputed salons and leading online shopping websites like Nykaa.com, Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, Purplle.com, etc.
My Experience: BBLUNT Intense Moisture Shampoo comes in a light blue color and has a silky smooth texture. It comes with a pleasant fragrance that is very mild yet refreshing. I usually dilute 5-6 pumps of the shampoo with water and then massage it nicely on my hair & scalp. It produces a rich lather and removes impurities, dirt and oil very well leaving the hair soft, clean and refreshed. I’ve very frizzy and dry curly hair that are very dense at the same time. So I need to shampoo my hair twice during each wash to make sure my hair are properly cleaned. After every use of this shampoo (followed with conditioner) my hair feels soft, manageable and less frizzy. I’ve tried many shampoos in the past but I must say this is one of the best shampoo I’ve come across a long, long time. Another plus point of this shampoo is that it is suitable for the colored hair.
Reasons to buy BBLUNT Intense Moisture Shampoo:
- The shampoo comes in a bottle with a pump dispenser which is very convenient to use.
- It is enriched with Jojoba, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Keratin and Wheat germ oil that provide nourishment to the dull & damaged hair.
- It lathers well and cleanses the hair & scalp nicely without leaving any residue behind.
- It washes off easily and leaves the hair soft, manageable and frizz-free.
- It doesn’t cause any scalp irritation or hair fall.
- It can be used on colored hair.
- A small amount is required during each use and the 400ml bottle will last for a good amount of time.
- It is easily available at offline stores as well as online websites.
- Suitable for dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair.
Reasons to avoid BBLUNT Intense Moisture Shampoo:
- The packaging is not very travel-friendly.
- Not suitable for fine hair as it can limp the thin hair.
- Some people can find it a little expensive.
- Doesn’t control frizz completely.
- Contains SLES.
- For the best results, you need to follow it with the same range conditioner.