Essential oils have been used for healing and medicinal purposes for centuries. There are many essential oils which are used for different purposes. Today I am going to talk about the Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia). Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree and is applied for many skin infections. Tea Tree oil is a blessing for problematic skin with acne & blemishes. I have a combination skin with pimples, acne spots, and light blemishes and have been using Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil for past 1 year. Today I am going to compile a list of the Best Tea Tree Essential Oils available in the Indian market.
Aroma Treasures Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
- Treats athlete’s foot & nail viruses
- Has antifungal, antiviral & antibacterial properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Price – Rs.237 for 10ml
Emami Aroma Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Extracted from trees, shrubs, flowers, herbs, grasses
- Scent & purify the air to improve the indoor environment
- Revitalizes hair & skin
- Reduces cellulite for a shapely body
- Used for massage, bath, inhalation & vaporizers
- Ideal for blemished skin, acne & detritus
- Price – Rs.250 for 10ml
Aloe Veda Distil Aromatherapy Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Used as an antiseptic for cuts, abrasions
- Used for cleaning wounds, burns, herpes
- Reduces blemishes, diaper rash & sunburn
- Fighting dandruff on the scalp
- Fights asthma, cough, sinusitis, bronchial Congestion
- Relieves muscle aches, pains, viral, bacterial & fungal infections
- Price – Rs.260 for 10ml
Swati Ayurveda Essential Oil Tea Tree
- Powerful immune system stimulants
- Cures viral, bacterial & fungal infections
- Great to clean wounds
- Relieves muscle aches & pains
- Known for its healing properties
Allin Exporters Tea Tree Oil (click to buy)
- It helps clear dark spots, blemishes, and pimples.
- It is ideal for treating fungal nail infections, cuts, burns and itches.
- Provides quick relief from Corns, Warts, and Wounds.
- It helps you to relieve from all sorts of skin-related allergies.
- It promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall.
- Price – Rs.321 for 15ml.
Khadi Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Provides relief from cold & sinusitis.
- Soothes muscle aches & arthritis.
- Prevents boils & other skin infections.
- Prevents dandruff.
- Works effectively to provide clean & clear skin.
- Price – Rs.350 for 15ml
Deve Herbes Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Has anti-microbial & anti-bacterial properties
- Combats fatigue & depression
- Treats tropical infections & diseases
- Price – Rs.395 for 15ml
Moksha Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Ideal for skin infections & dandruff
- Revives mind & body after shock
- Reduces itching of insect bites & chicken pox
- Cures cuts & scrapes
- Applied for ringworm, athlete’s foot, warts, acne
- Price – Rs.400 for 30ml
Soulflower Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Boost your immune system.
- Controls dandruff & promotes hair growth.
- Heals Cuts, Scrapes, Wounds, Burns and Boils.
- Relieves body aches & stress.
- Softens stubborn corns & hard patches on the feet.
- Price – Rs.450 for 15ml
Satthwa Tea Tree Essential Oil (click to buy)
- Due to its antimicrobial action, it is widely used for acne treatment.
- It is also used for reducing dandruff when mixed with a carrier oil such as coconut oil.
- It helps remove body and foot odour.
- It also helps with cold sores.
- Price – Rs.450 for 15ml.
Aroma Magic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Suitable for the dry & sensitive skin.
- Gives healthy & glowing skin.
- It helps to cure acne and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
- Gives cooling effect on the skin.
- Price – Rs.525 for 20ml
Oilcraft Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Bath Essential Oil
- Applied for deodorising & cleansing
- Has antiacne properties
- Prevents dandruff from scalp
- Price – Rs.500 for 15 ml
Nyassa Tea Tree Essential Oil
- A versatile oil that treats acne, dandruff, cuts and infections.
- It can be blended with massage oils.
- Adding a few drops to the bath helps fight infections.
- Add it to a candle diffuser uplifts aroma.
- Price – Rs.600 for 20ml.
Natura Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Beneficial for respiratory & infectious diseases
- Treats deep wounds, cuts, scratches, sunburn, insect bites
- Treats ringworm, lice and tick bites
- Can be used on face, feet & body
- Price – Rs.645 for 10ml
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
- Pre-blended oil & can be used in many different ways.
- It helps soothe blemished skin.
- Can be used directly on the skin.
- Have antibacterial properties.
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Price – Rs.695 for 10 ml