Hello readers, today I am going to review the Bio Bloom Dandruff Control Kit, which I received in my July Fab Bag. The kit includes two products – Dandruff Control Oil and Dandruff Control Cleanser. I have pretty thick, below shoulder length hair and dandruff & itchy scalp are my main concerns in the monsoon season. I have tried many anti-dandruff products from different brands, some worked and some didn’t. I really like Bio Bloom products, as they are natural and free from harmful chemicals. I got 30ml sample of oil and 50ml sample of cleanser. After using this anti-dandruff solution for some time, today I will share my views about it.
Packaging: Both hair oil & hair cleanser come in transparent plastic bottles with golden screw caps. The packaging is spill-proof, convenient to use and their compact size makes them travel-friendly too.
Price & AVialability: The price of the Bio Bloom Anti Dandruff Solution kit is Rs.1159 for (200ml cleanser + 100ml oil). You can buy Bio Bloom Anti Dandruff Solution kit online from shopping.biobloomonline.com.
What I Liked about Bio Bloom Dandruff Control Oil:
- The dandruff control oil comes in a golden color and has a strong tea tree fragrance.
- It is enriched with some of the amazing natural ingredients like tea tree extract, turmeric, almond oil, olive oil, sesame oil and coconut oil.
- I generally massage this oil onto the scalp with my fingers and leave it in for an hour or two and then wash it off with a hair cleanser.
- It gives a cooling sensation to the scalp and is very effective in reducing the itching.
- It can be easily washed off with shampoo.
- It didn’t cause any irritation to my problematic scalp.
- This oil is free from harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sulphates, and Petrochemicals.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 30ml sample is good enough for 8-10 usages.
What I Disliked about Bio Bloom Dandruff Control Oil:
- Its strong fragrance gives me headache if I leave it for more that 2 hours.
What I Liked about Bio Bloom Dandruff Control Cleanser :
- Bio Bloom dandruff control cleanser comes in a golden yellow color and has a runny gel like consistency.
- It has a pleasant rosemary & tea tree mix fragrance which is not very strong (unlike oil).
- I generally take a generous amount of this cleanser and rub it first on my scalp and then apply it on my hair.
- It lathers pretty well and can be rinsed off easily.
- It removes all impurities from the scalp & hair and doesn’t leave any residue behind.
- It gives cooling sensation when applied and its soothing aroma helps to relax the mind.
- It provides adequate moisture to the scalp & hair and helps in controlling frizz up to certain extent.
- It is quite effective in preventing dandruff & itching.
- I didn’t notice any hair fall after using this cleanser.
- It is enriched with natural ingredients like tea tree, rosemary, ylang-ylang, turmeric, lemon & neem extracts, etc.
- This dandruff control cleanser is free from all harmful chemicals and is suitable for all hair types.
- It is very long lasting, as a little amount is required during each use and this 50ml bottle will easily last for 8-10 usages.
What I Disliked about Bio Bloom Dandruff Control Cleanser:
- It makes my hair a little greasy.
- Some people might find it a bit expensive, (but it is worth every penny :) ).