Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Bio Bloom Mint lip balm that I’ve received in one of my monthly subscription boxes. This lip balm is made out of 100% natural beeswax that moisturizes the lips and protects them from external exposure.
Packaging: Bio Bloom Mint lip balm comes in a transparent jar with a black screw lid. The packaging is compact & lightweight and it’ll easily fit in a pocket or small wallet. The product related important information is mentioned at the bottom of the jar.
Price & Availability: The price of the Bio Bloom Mint lip balm is Rs.115 for 8g and it is easily available at leading online shopping websites.
My Experience: Bio Bloom Mint lip balm comes in an off white color and has a solid waxy texture. It has a fresh mint scent that stays on the lips for some time. It spreads easily and gives slightly tingling sensation when applied on the lips. It moisturises dry & chapped lips nicely leaving the lips soft, moisturised and plump. It is a non-tinted lip balm so it doesn’t impart any color on the lips. I generally apply this lip during the night time to provide intense moisture to my dry lips. The only thing I didn’t like about this lip balm is its tub packaging which I didn’t find hygienic to carry while traveling.
Reasons to buy:
- 100% natural product.
- Infused with beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin E oil, mint oil and cocoa butter.
- It does good job in moisturizing dry and chapped lips.
- It leaves the lips soft, moisturized and plump.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- Not very expensive.
- It is free from all harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sulphates, Petrochemicals, etc.
Reasons to avoid:
- It comes in an unhygienic tub packaging that is not very travel-friendly too.
- Non-tinted lip balm.
- Comes without any SPF.
- It feels slightly sticky on the lips.