Hello readers, today I am reviewing Bio Bloom Natural Cleansing Milk with Lavender & Apricot extracts. Bio Bloom products are 100% natural and are free from Parabens, Formaldehyde, Sulphates & Petrochemicals. I have already used Toner, Eye Gel & Oatmeal Face Pack from Bio Bloom and liked them. I have used this cleansing milk for some time and now I decided to share my views about it.
What I Liked about Bio Bloom Natural Cleansing Milk :
- The cleansing milk comes in a plastic bottle with pump dispenser which is covered with a plastic cap. I find the packaging sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly.
- It comes in a milky white color and has body lotion type of consistency which helps to spread it easily onto the skin.
- It has refreshing lavender fragrance that soothes & relaxes my mind.
- I generally dispense two pumps of this cleansing milk onto my palm and then massage it gentle all over my damp face & neck for a minute or so.
- It gives tingling sensation to my skin (it is normal for my sensitive skin) that goes away after few seconds.
- Then I wash it off with running tap water and it comes out easily with 3-4 splashes of water.
- It removes dirt, impurities & makeup traces very effectively and gives a squeaky clean skin.
- It controls sebum secretion and my skin remains oil free for next 3-4 hours.
- It is quite hydrating and my skin doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage.
- It removes all kind of makeup like lipsticks, eye liner, kajal, eyeshadow, foundation, mascara.
- It makes skin clean & clear without ripping off the skin moisture.
- It never ever broke me out.
- I am using this cleansing milk daily whenever I don’t want to use face wash or for removing makeup.
- I am quite happy with the quantity provided for its price. This 100ml bottle will easily last for 2 months.
- This cleansing milk is free from all harmful chemicals like Parabens, Formaldehyde, Sulphates & Petrochemicals
- It has amazing ingredients like lavender oil, jojoba oil & apricot.
- It is suitable for all skin types, but oily skin people might find it a bit greasy.
- You can buy Bio Bloom cleansing milk at shopping.biobloomonline.com
What I Disliked about Bio Bloom Natural Cleansing Milk :
- Price might be an issue for some.
- Doesn’t remove waterproof makeup in single swipe
Bio Bloom Natural Cleansing Milk Price in India : Rs.399 for 100ml
Product Information :
Name : Bio Bloom Natural Cleansing Milk
Shelf Life : 18 months
Note : The product was sent by Bio Bloom for the review, but the review is totally unbiased & fair.
Controls oil! That’s good and gr8 review x
Thanks Gowthami :)
I’d like to try this! It will be nice to remove everyday, non-heavy makeup. Nice review dear!
yeah, it’s 100% natural & is ideal for everyday use :)
These look great! I am loving the packaging too…Its beautiful! Lovely Review dear :)
Yeah Richa, it’s pretty awesome, thanks :)
The packaging looks interesting, would love to try it! :)
Sure Esha :)