Hello everyone, today I am reviewing the Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic foot cream that I have been using for the past few months. The price of the Aroma Magic Foot Cream is Rs.175 for 50g and it is easily available at local beauty stores and online shopping sites.
Packed with the goodness of Organic Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and apricot oil, its non greasy formula sinks deep into your skin to soften and moisturise it. Extracts of Mint, Camphor and Calendula along with Essential oils of Tea Tree and Peppermint helps revive tired feet, prevents odour, protects and heals cracks. Aloevera Gel and Glycerin in its formulation softens and smoothens feet leaving it youthful.
Packaging: Aroma Magic foot cream comes in a white tube with floral pattern. The packaging is sturdy and spill-proof that makes it a travel-friendly product. It also carries all the important product related information (claims, ingredients, price, expiry date, etc.).
My Experience: The foot cream comes in a white color and has a mild yet refreshing fragrance. I generally squeeze out a good amount of the cream and massage it on my freshly washed feet. Its smooth creamy consistency makes it glide effortlessly on the skin. It gets completely absorbed into the skin with a good massage. It instantly provides a boost of moisture to the dry, rough and dehydrated feet.
Every time I use this foot cream my feet feel soft and well nourished. It does take care of minor cracks or flakes on the heels but is not very effective on deep cracks. My feet got tanned lately and after using this cream regularly for one week I have seen noticeable difference in the appearance of my feet. I usually use this cream every night before going to bed and sometimes during the day time also. Despite its deep moisturizng action it doesn’t feel sticky or uncomfortable.
Reasons to buy Aroma Magic foot cream:
- It is enriched with the goodness of shea butter, coconut oil, apricot oil, camphor, mint, tea tree , aloe vera, etc.
- Non-sticky formula.
- Moisturizes the dry and rough feel nicely leaving them soft and well nourished for long.
- Quite effective in reducing sun tan from the feet.
- Doesn’t cause any allergy or irritation.
- Small amount is good enough during each use.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Not very expensive.
- Free from Parabens and other toxic ingredients.
Reasons to avoid Aroma Magic foot cream:
- Not very effective in healing deep crack.
- People with super dry feet might find it a less hydrating.