Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser that I’ve been using for the past 3 weeks. Blue Nectar beauty brand is launched by a wellness day spa company ‘Blue Terra Spa‘. Currently they are offering 6 products – Cinnamon Joint Strengthening & Back Pain Oil, Hair Repair & Treatment Oil, Tea Tree Slimming Oil, Radiance Honey Face Cleanser, Destress & Migraine Oil and Kumkumadi Radiance Face Serum.
About Brand: Blue Nectar blends virtues of traditional Ayurvedic science and hedonistic aroma of contemporary times and are certified by the Department of AYUSH. All Blue Nectar products are manufactured under vigilant quality standards. All our products are pure and 100 per cent Ayurvedic. Every product contains vital herbs like Cinnamon, Turmeric, Shatavari, Bala, Laksha, Harad, Baheda, etc., that offer goodness and benefits for body and mind.
Currently, we have 16 products in four niche categories which include Radiant Face care, Lush Hair care, Glowing Skin care and Health & Wellness. Blue Nectar is an exclusive retail product arm of Blue Terra Spa. Apart from 100% Ayurvedic, Blue Nectar products are healthiest & most luxurious.
Reasons to buy Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser:
- Blue Nectar Shubhr Radiance Honey face cleanser is enriched with 8 vital herbs like raw honey, nagkesar, anantmool, aloe vera, gajar beej, gulab ark, vanilla and lemon.
- It comes in a tinted blue plastic bottle with a pump dispenser that makes the packaging very hygienic & convenient to use.
- It is a clear gel-based face cleanser that lathers well and removes dirt, grime, oil and light makeup from the skin very nicely.
- It washes off easily with a few splashes of water and leaves the skin clean, oil-free and refreshed.
- It does add a mild glow on the skin.
- The face cleanser has a sweet floral fragrance which is quite refreshing.
- It is a 100% ayurvedic product and is free from harmful chemicals.
- I’ve oily acne prone skin and it neither irritated my skin nor caused any skin breakout.
- It is a value for money product as you will need only two pumps during each use and this 100ml bottle will easily last for up to 3 months.
- It is suitable for normal, combination and oily skin people.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- The price of the Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser is Rs.395 for 100ml & Rs.745 for 200ml.
- It is available online at Flipkart.com or you can buy it from Blue Nectar’s official website Bluenectar.co.in.
Reasons to avoid Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser:
- Only key ingredients are mentioned on the bottle.
- Some people can find it a little expensive.
- It gives a squeaky clean feel to my oily skin however dry skin people can find it a little drying. So people with extremely dry skin should avoid it.
- It is not 100% effective in preventing pimples & acne.
- I don’t have finelines or wrinkles on my skin so I’ve nothing to say about that claim.
- Availability might be an issue, it is not easily available at offline stores.
Name: Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser
Shelf life: 3 years
Claims & Usage: