Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser that I’ve been using for the past 3 weeks. Blue Nectar beauty brand is launched by a wellness day spa company ‘Blue Terra Spa‘. Currently they are offering 6 products – Cinnamon Joint Strengthening & Back Pain Oil, Hair Repair & Treatment Oil, Tea Tree Slimming Oil, Radiance Honey Face Cleanser, Destress & Migraine Oil and Kumkumadi Radiance Face Serum.
Currently, we have 16 products in four niche categories which include Radiant Face care, Lush Hair care, Glowing Skin care and Health & Wellness. Blue Nectar is an exclusive retail product arm of Blue Terra Spa. Apart from 100% Ayurvedic, Blue Nectar products are healthiest & most luxurious.
Reasons to buy Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser:
- Blue Nectar Shubhr Radiance Honey face cleanser is enriched with 8 vital herbs like raw honey, nagkesar, anantmool, aloe vera, gajar beej, gulab ark, vanilla and lemon.
- It comes in a tinted blue plastic bottle with a pump dispenser that makes the packaging very hygienic & convenient to use.
- It is a clear gel-based face cleanser that lathers well and removes dirt, grime, oil and light makeup from the skin very nicely.
- It washes off easily with a few splashes of water and leaves the skin clean, oil-free and refreshed.
- It does add a mild glow on the skin.
- The face cleanser has a sweet floral fragrance which is quite refreshing.
- It is a 100% ayurvedic product and is free from harmful chemicals.
- I’ve oily acne prone skin and it neither irritated my skin nor caused any skin breakout.
- It is a value for money product as you will need only two pumps during each use and this 100ml bottle will easily last for up to 3 months.
- It is suitable for normal, combination and oily skin people.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- The price of the Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser is Rs.395 for 100ml & Rs.745 for 200ml.
- It is available online at Flipkart.com or you can buy it from Blue Nectar’s official website Bluenectar.co.in.
Reasons to avoid Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser:
- Only key ingredients are mentioned on the bottle.
- Some people can find it a little expensive.
- It gives a squeaky clean feel to my oily skin however dry skin people can find it a little drying. So people with extremely dry skin should avoid it.
- It is not 100% effective in preventing pimples & acne.
- I don’t have finelines or wrinkles on my skin so I’ve nothing to say about that claim.
- Availability might be an issue, it is not easily available at offline stores.
Name: Blue Nectar (Shubhr) Radiance Honey Face Cleanser
Shelf life: 3 years
Claims & Usage: