Hey everyone, today I’m going to review the Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar that I bought for my little princess. My baby got rashes & red boils on her face, back and shoulders when she was 3 weeks old and our paediatrician told that it was eczema (or dermatitis). He suggested using the Cetaphil Syndet bar for bath and Emolene cream as a moisturiser. I’ve been using these two products since then and now her skin is almost clear and smooth. Sometimes she does get redness on her face but only if we kiss her (but how can we resist kissing our cutie pie :) ).
Packaging: Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar comes wrapped in a plastic paper. The ingredients list, claims, price, and expiry date are mentioned on the outer carton box.
Price & Availability: The price of the Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar is Rs.137 for 75g. It is easily available at medical stores or you can buy it online from Nykaa.com.
Efficacy: Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Bar is a Syndet and not a soap. Syndets are very gentle cleansing bars that are recommended for cleansing sensitive skin and even baby skin. My baby’s skin became very rough & flaky due to dermatitis. After using this cleansing bar and Emolene moisturiser for 2-3 weeks the roughness & dryness disappeared completely. It forms a rich lather and cleanses skin impurities & sweat very effectively. It comes out easily and leaves the skin soft, supple and hydrated. Even I’m using this cleansing bar to wash my face and am very satisfied with its results. I’ve oily skin but I got a few dry patches on my face after the delivery. So I started using this syndet bar and within a week, the dry patches completely vanished. I must say I’m very pleased with the results of Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar. The only issue I found with this cleansing bar is that it can easily dissolve if you keep it in a closed soap case. So make sure to store it in a soap case that comes without a lid.
Reasons to buy Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar:
- A mild cleansing bar that removes impurities and dirt from the skin effectively.
- Its moisturising properties help reduce dryness and maintains skin’s pH level.
- It has very mild fragrance.
- Very gentle cleanser and it can be used even for newborns.
- A non-alkaline & non-soap cleansing bar with a pH of 5.5.
- Suitable for a sensitive, dry and rough skin.
- It produces a rich froth and it can easily last for up to 2 months.
- Ideal to use by men, women and children.
- Easily available at medical stores and online shopping websites.
Reasons to avoid Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar:
- Contains SLS.
- Some people may find it a little expensive.
- People with oily skin can skip it.
- Some people may find using a cleansing bar a little messy in comparison to a face wash.
Name: Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar