Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple facewash which I’ve been using for the past few weeks. I have already reviewed the other two variants from the Morning Energy range. You can read their reviews here – Brightening Berry and Energizing Lemon.
Packaging: Clean & Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash comes in a flat plastic bottle with a purple flip cap. The packaging is sturdy, convenient to use and the see through bottle allows you to see the remaining product inside the bottle.
Texture & Fragrance: It comes in a clear gel form and contains a load of green beads that you need to burst while applying the face wash. It has a little runny consistency, so you need to be cautious while pouring it out of the bottle. It has very refreshing green apple fragrance that will help to wake up your skin in the morning.
Price & Availability: The price of the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash is Rs.60 for 50ml and Rs.110 for 100ml. It can be bought easily from the local market and online shopping sites.
Efficacy: I generally take 2-3 drops of the face wash, rub between my wet hands and massage it nicely on my face & neck. It lathers well and removes dirt, oil and everyday makeup effectively. After pat drying my face feels soft, clean and nourished with a healthy glow. I have oily skin with acne and it never caused me any breakout. It is very mild yet effective in cleansing the skin of all impurities. People with normal to combination skin are going to love this face wash as it helps maintain skin’s moisture level.
I love using it during the colder months when my skin becomes a little dry. It is not very effective in controlling the oil, for that I love using the Clean & Clear Foaming face wash that works great for my oily skin.
Reasons to buy Clean & Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash:
- Hygienic, easy to use and travel-friendly bottle packaging.
- Gel-based facewash that cleanses the skin really well and leaves the skin clean and clear.
- It neither makes skin stretchy nor leaves the greasy feeling on the face.
- Very mild cleanser that doesn’t cause any skin irritation.
- It can be used by everyone (boys, girls, men and women).
- It is suitable for almost all skin types.
- Available in two size options (50ml and 100ml), so you can buy a smaller variant and decide whether you want to invest in the bigger bottle or not.
- Very long lasting, 50ml bottle will easily last for up to 2 months.
Reasons to avoid Clean & Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash:
- People with extremely dry skin might find it a little drying.
- As fragrance is a subjective thing so, some people might not like its fragrance.
- Contains SLS.
Name: Clean & Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash
Shelf life: 3 years
Claims & Usage: