Colorbar Cosmetics has recently introduced the Amino Skin Radiant Foundation in the Indian market.
- The Colorbar Amino Skin Radiant Foundation comes in a clear plastic jar with a silver screw cap.
- It is enriched with Lysine, an essential amino acid that maintains the protein layer of the skin by improving hydration.
- It has a smooth creamy formula that helps in an effortless application.
- It is a high coverage foundation that gives smooth and satin finish for a long time.
- It is water resistant.
- Available in 8 shades – Ivory Fair, Beige Mild, Sand Medium, Golder Deep, Petal Fair, Rose Mild, Pearl Medium and Lotus Deep.
- The price of the Colorbar Amino Skin Radiant Foundation is Rs.1,200 for 15g.
- It can be bought from exclusive Colorbar counters and also online from Colorbarcosmetics.com.
Claims: A Revolutionary water resistant high coverage creamy formula dedicated to all skin types. It is characterized by the presence of Lysine, an essential amino acid to maintaining the protein layer of the skin by improving hydration actively. It’s also enriched with sophisticated treated Japanese pigments which ensure a colour fidelity and uniformity in application. This perfect second skin foundation acts as “filler” to provide face a smooth and satin finish with the presence of Silicon Elastomers.
How to use: Because it is a high coverage, a little goes a LONG way. One pump should be more than enough. The formula always applies beautifully, but for your most perfected complexion apply with one of our foundation brushes. For even longer wear, set with our primer or Moisturiser depending on your skin texture. Apply the foundation using circular movements, going from the centre of the face outwards. Start with the forehead and work towards the neck.