Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Colorbar Nail Lacquer in shade Blooming Magenta 52. I received this nail paint in my January MSM Select Box.
What I Liked about Colorbar Nail Lacquer Blooming Magenta 52 :
- The nail paints comes in a travel friendly glass bottle with a black cap. The bristles of the brush applicator are of good quality which help in precise application of the nail paint. The shade name is given at the top of the cap.
- The shade Blooming Magenta is a beautiful red color without any shimmer.
- It has a good pigmentation and goes completely opaque with just two strokes.
- It dries fast and sets into glossy finish.
- It stays on my nails for 2-3 days without chipping (the wear time can be increased by applying top and base coats).
- It instantly brightens up hands and will look good on all skin complexions.
- It can be easily removed with a regular nail paint remover.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- It is easily available at stores and online shopping websites.
What I Disliked about Colorbar Nail Lacquer Blooming Magenta 52 :
- It starts chipping after 2 days of application.
- I find it a little expensive for the quality provided (Maybelline color show nail paints give similar results at comparatively lower price).
Colorbar Nail Lacquer Blooming Magenta 52 Price in India : Rs.110 for 9ml.