Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash with Cucumber & Green Tea Scent. You can buy it online from Amazon.in.
Packaging : The body wash comes in a white plastic bottle with green flip cap. The cap shuts tightly and there is no leakage of the product. All the required product information like its claims, usage, ingredients, expiry date, etc. is given on the pack.
What I Liked about Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash with Cucumber & Green Tea :
- The body wash comes in a light green color and has a gel shampoo kind of texture.
- I generally pour a generous amount of this body wash on loofah and massage in nicely on my wet skin.
- It forms a rich lather and cleanses the skin well.
- It gives cooling sensation to the skin and leaves my skin soft, smooth and nourished.
- It is quite hydrating and my skin doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage.
- I find it a value for money product as a small quantity is required during each use and this 200ml bottle will last up to 30-40 usages.
- It is easily available at local beauty stores and online shopping websites.
What I Dis-liked about Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash with Cucumber & Green Tea :
- I don’t like its cucumber/green tea mix fragrance. I prefer body washes with citrusy floral fragrances specially during the summers.
- You will need a little extra water and time to rinse this body wash completely.
- I’ve a normal body skin and it doesn’t give the squeaky clean feel to my skin.
- Contains SLS.
Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash with Cucumber & Green Tea Price in India – Rs.150 for 200ml.
Product Information :
Name : Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash with Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
Shelf Life : 30 months
Claims & Usage :
the bottle itself makes the product look fresh and moisturising…
yeah! it’s really good for people with dry skin :)
Nice review! This sounds just like what my dry skin needs!
Thanks Lana :)