Hello everyone, today I am sharing the review of the Dove Nourishing Secrets Avocado Invigorating Ritual body lotion that I have been using for the past one month. Dove beauty brand has launched their Nourishing Secrets range in three different variants – Glowing Rituals, Restoring Ritual and Invigorating Ritual.
Packaging: The body lotion is available in two sizes – 250ml and 400ml. I bought the 400ml bottle that comes in a white plastic body with the flip open cap. The important product information is also provided on the bottle. The major drawback of the packaging is that it comes without a pump and you need to squeeze the bottle really hard in order to get the lotion out of the bottle.
Price & Availability: The price of the Dove Nourishing Secrets Avocado Invigorating Ritual body lotion is Rs.299 for 250ml and Rs.399 for 400ml. This body lotion can be easily bought from local beauty/departmental stores and leading online shopping websites.
My Experience: The body lotion comes in a milky white colour and has a thick consistency. I usually take a generous amount of this lotion and massage it nicely on my damp body skin. It spreads nicely and absorbs completely into the skin with a good massage. It comes with a pleasant floral scent that is not long lasting though.
It instantly moisturizes the dry, dull and dehydrating skin leaving it soft, supple and nourished. My body skin has become very dry and itchy due to the harsh winters and this body lotion is really a saviour. It not just remedies the uncomfortable itchy feeling but also keeps the skin hydrated throughout the day.
What I liked about Dove Avocado Invigorating Ritual body lotion:
- A non-sticky formula.
- Has a soft floral scent.
- Enriched with avocado oil and calendula extracts.
- Highly moisturizing. It leaves the dry, dehydrated skin nourished and moisturized for a longer period of time.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for dry to very dry skin and also for colder months.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- Value for money as the quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- Easily available.
- Available in two sizes – 250ml and 400ml.
What I disliked about Dove Avocado Invigorating Ritual body lotion:
- The one and only thing that I hated about this product is its packaging. It is very tough to get the lotion out of the bottle and you need to first shake it and then press the bottle really hard to get the product. I think the brand should have considered providing a pump dispenser for convenience, at least with the larger, 400ml bottle.
Have tried their cocoa butter lotion
yet to try this
Fully agree on the lotion and being thick and needing a pump