Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing body lotion with Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla. My body skin becomes dry and itchy during the winters and a good body lotion is must to keep my skin moisturized during the colder months. This Dove body lotion is a new addition to my body care products. Prior to this, I was using Nivea and Vaseline body lotions.
Packaging: Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing body lotion comes in a white plastic bottle with a flip cap. I bought the 100ml pack which is quite sturdy and spill-proof that makes it easy to carry during the travels. The body lotion is available in two sizes 100ml and 400ml. Overall the packaging is sturdy, hygienic & travel-friendly and also contains the important product-related information.
Price & Availability: The price of the Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing body lotion is Rs.135 for 100ml and Rs.375 for 400ml. It can be easily bought from local beauty stores and also online from Amazon.in or Purplle.com.
My Experience: Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing body lotion comes in a white color and has a pleasant shea vanilla mix scent. It has a silky smooth texture and slightly thicker consistency in comparison to other body lotions. After taking shower, I squeeze out a generous amount of the body lotion and massage it nicely on my damp body skin. It spreads easily and gets completely absorbed into the skin with a good massage. It moisturizes instantly leaving my dry skin soft, hydrated and fragrant. I don’t have extremely dry skin and it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day and I don’t feel the need of reapplying it. However, people with extremely dry skin might need to reapply it after every 6-7 hours.
Reasons to buy Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing body:
- It comes in a convenient to use and travel-friendly bottle.
- A rich creamy lotion that absorbs quickly, moisturizes well and keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated for a longer period of time.
- A non-greasy formula that sinks completely and doesn’t give an uncomfortable sticky feeling.
- It has a pleasant fragrance that stays on for 3-4 hours.
- Value for money.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Ideal to use by both men & women.
- Easily available.
Reasons to avoid Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing body:
- People with extremely dry and flaky skin might find it a little less hydrating.
- Comes without SPF.