Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Elle 18 Black Out Water Resistant Kajal.
What I Liked about Elle 18 Black Out Water Resistant Kajal :
- I like the black crayon stick with pink girly label and a clear plastic cap.
- It has very faint smell which will not bother sensitive noses.
- It glides smoothly on the eyelids and waterlines.
- It has good pigmentation and goes completely opaque with 2 coats.
- The kajal has a greyish black color and it sets into semi-matte finish.
- It stays on my waterline for 1.5 hrs and eyelids for 1 hr.
- It doesn’t cause any irritation to my sensitive eyes.
- Elle 18 kajal is enriched with grape seed oil.
- Very affordable and is easily available at local beauty stores and online shopping websites.
What I Dis-liked about Elle 18 Black Out Water Resistant Kajal :
- It comes in wooden pencil form and you need to sharpen it after every use for precise application.
- It is neither smudge-proof nor water-proof.
- It has very poor staying time.
- I don’t find it a value for money product.
- Ingredients list is not mentioned on the pack.
Elle 18 Black Out Water Resistant Kajal Price in India – Rs.85 for 2.2 g.
Product Information :
Name : Elle 18 Black Out Water Resistant Kajal
Shelf Life : 24 months
Ingredients : Grape seed oil
i have used this kajal but as i don’t use kajal too often, I gave it to my sis…..nicely reviewed dear…
thanks Swati :)
what a dud :(
yeah! it’s really useless :(
After use it im looking …
I hope u understand