Hey everyone, today’s review about the Fair & Handsome Instant Fairness Face Wash for men.
Packaging : The face wash comes in a shiny silver plastic tube with a flip cap. The cap shuts tightly to make sure there is no product wastage and you can easily carry it while traveling. All the important product-related information is also mentioned on the tube.
Texture & Fragrance : Fair & Handsome Instant Fairness face wash comes in a milky white color and has a rich creamy texture. It has a strong menthol+masculine fragrance which he really likes.
Efficacy : He usually takes a pea sized amount of the face wash and massage it all over his wet face & neck. It spreads easily and produces a rich lather. It effectively removes dirt, oil and other impurities from the skin and leaves the skin squeaky clean. It rinses off easily with a few splashes of water. After its usage, the skin feels clean, refreshed and bright (but the skin brightening effect vanishes within 10 minutes). He has combination skin and this face wash makes his skin a little dry. A small amount is required during each use which makes it a long lasting product.
Price & Availability : The price of the Fair & Handsome Instant Fairness face wash is Rs.70 for 50g and it is easily available at local shops and online shopping websites.
What he liked about Fair & Handsome Instant Fairness Face Wash :
- Forms a nice lather and cleanses the skin well.
- Removes dirt, impurities and oil from the skin.
- Leaves the skin squeaky clean with a mild glow.
- Hygienic travel-friendly tube packaging.
- Not very expensive.
- Easily available.
- A little goes a long way.
What he disliked about Fair & Handsome Instant Fairness Face Wash :
- It stings to eyes while rinsing it off (I think due to menthol).
- The skin brightening effect does not last long.
- The skin feels a little dry after its usage.
- Contains chemicals like SLS, Parabens.
- Guys with dry skin can find it a little drying.
Product Information :
Name : Fair & Handsome Instant Fairness Face Wash
Shelf Life : 2 years