Hey everyone, today I am reviewing Everyuth 3-in-1 Neem Face Pack, which I have been using for some time. Everyuth Naturals is a well known Indian skin care brand that offers a range of face wash, scrubs and face packs. Everyuth products are not very expensive and are easily available at local stores and online shopping websites. Everyuth Golden Glow Peel-off mask is my all time favorite.
Packaging : The 3-in-1 neem face pack comes in a blue plastic squeeze tube with flip open cap. The cap is tightly closed and there is no leakage of product. All the product information (like how to use, ingredients list, etc.) is provided on the pack.
What I Liked about Everyuth 3-in-1 Neem Face Pack :
- I really like its sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly packaging.
- This ready to use clay mask has a bluish green color and it contains fine exfoliating granules.
- It smells like Liril bathing soap, I find its fragrance quite refreshing.
- After thoroughly cleansing my face, I apply an even layer of this mask all over my face and neck using fingers.
- Then I massage it gently with wet fingers for 2 minutes (fine granules present in this mask give nice exfoliation to the skin) and leave it to dry.
- It gives tingling sensation to the skin, which goes away after a few minutes of application.
- It dries completely in 15 minutes, then I wash it off using face sponge (it takes a lot of time and efforts to remove this face mask without using a sponge).
- After pat drying my skin feels soft, clean and refreshed.
- It removes skin impurities, dead skin cells and excess oil, leaves my skin clean and visibly clear.
- It soothes inflammation and helps calm those ugly painful pimples.
- It helps in preventing pimples and blackheads/whiteheads when used frequently.
- Contains some interesting ingredients like Neem extract, Turmeric, Kaolin, Mint extract, Lemon extract, Glycerin etc.
- Suitable for all skin types (dry skin people might find it a little drying, but a good moisturizer can take care of that).
- Value for money, this 50g tube will easily last for 8-10 usages.
- It is not very expensive and is easily available at local stores and online shopping websites.
What I Dis-liked about Everyuth 3-in-1 Neem Face Pack :
- Might not suitable for very sensitive skin.
- It has a bit thick consistency, which makes it a little difficult to spread on the skin.
- Long list of chemicals, it contains Parabens and SLS.
- An average product, nothing miraculous.
Everyuth 3-in-1 Neem Face Pack Price in India : Rs.40 for 30g, Rs.60 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Everyuth 3-in-1 Neem Face Pack
Claims : Your skin is exposed to harsh elements of the environment in so many ways, which results in skin problems like excessive oil secretions, eruptions and blemishes that leave your skin looking dull. Here’s one solution to tackle all the 3 problems at once. Presenting new everyuth naturals 3-in-1 neem face pack with neem extract, turmeric and nano multi-vita. Neem and turmeric known for their anti-bacterial properties, help control skin eruptions, while nano multi vita helps regulate sebum secretion thus controlling excess oil and providing nourishment. Now pamper your skin with wholesome care to get healthier, problem free and glowing skin.
Usage : Cleanse your face, pat skin dry. Apply the face pack evenly on face and neck. Let it dry for about 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Caution: While the pack purifies your skin, the active natural ingredients may cause a brief tingling sensation. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
Ingredients : Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerly Stearate, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerly Monostearate, Polyethylene Sphears, Liquid Paraffin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Fragrance, Decyl Glucoside, Methyl Parabens, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Neem Extract, Turmeric, Xanthan Gum, Propyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, Sorbital, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Lecithin, Diatomaceous Earth, phenoxyethanol, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Tocopheryl acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lemon Extract, Triclosan, Mint Extract.
Shelf Life : 2 years