Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Sheet Mask. It was a part of my The Face Shop skincare haul that I did a few days back from Amazon.in. I really like the concept of sheet masks as these are very convenient to use and fuss free to apply. I’ve tried a few sheet masks from Innisfree and Skin18com you can check the reviews here.
My Experience: The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Sheet Mask comes in an easy to tear paper pack. Inside the pack, there is a thin fabric sheet mask that is drenched in green tea essence. After cleansing & toning my face, I took out the sheet mask and placed in gently on my face. It adhered to the face nicely without falling and gave a slight tingling sensation when applied on the skin. I kept it on my face for 20 minutes and then removed it and massaged the remaining essence on my face & neck. The mask was really moisturizing and it provided a boost of hydration to my dull & dehydrated skin. I’ve acne prone skin and this mask instantly soothed the redness & irritation. After its application, my skin felt soft, nourished and very relaxed. The only issue that I found with this sheet mask was its size. I’ve chubby face and it didn’t fit properly on my face and I needed to keep on pressing it to release the air bubbles near my nose area.
Reasons to buy The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Sheet Mask:
- The mask is made of a very soft and skin-friendly fabric sheet.
- It is infused with the goodness of clear serum with Green Tea extracts.
- It has a mild soothing fragrance.
- It provides instant boost of hydration the dry, dull and dehydrated skin.
- It helps calm down irritated and sun exposed skin.
- It didn’t cause breakouts of my acne prone skin.
- An easy to use and mess free sheet mask that will come very handy especially while traveling.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Ideal to use by both men and women.
- It comes without added parabens.
Reasons to avoid The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Sheet Mask:
- It doesn’t provide any glow to the skin and the aftereffect lasts only for a day or two.
- It does give tingling sensation that might be a concern for people who have very sensitive skin.
- Not easily available at offline stores.