Hey everyone, my today’s review is about a yet another skin care product the Forest Essentials Facial Cream Sandalwood. I received a 15g sample of this night cream in FE Ladies Essential Kit. After using this cream for some time now I decided to share my view about it.
Packaging : The sandalwood facial cream comes in a cute transparent jar with a white lid & a golden screw cap. The packaging looks luxurious and you can easily carry it along with you while traveling.
What I Liked about Forest Essentials Facial Cream Sandalwood :
- I like its sturdy & compact size which makes it a travel friendly product.
- The facial cream comes in a light peach color and has an amazing fragrance.
- It has a bit thick consistency but doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
- After cleansing my face I take a generous amount of this cream and massage it lightly on my face & neck.
- Its luxurious fragrance is really very relaxing & calming.
- Inspite of its rich creamy texture it gets absorbed in the skin with a little massage.
- It is very moisturizing and instantly hydrates dry tired skin.
- I have a combination skin and it provides an adequate hydration to my skin during winters.
- It is enriched with some amazing 100% natural ingredients.
- It is free from harmful chemicals.
- Normal to dry skin people are gonna love this facial cream.
- You can buy it from FE outlets and online stores like Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, Jabong.com or FE’s official website forestessentialsindia.com.
What I Disliked about Forest Essentials Facial Cream Sandalwood :
- I find the tub packaging unhygienic.
- I avoid using this cream during the summers as it makes my skin oily & causes skin breakouts.
- Not suitable for oily skin.
- Quite expensive.
Forest Essentials Facial Cream Sandalwood Price in India : Rs.1595 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood & Saffron
Claims : These intensive night treatments encapsulate high-performance herbs, enzymes and hydrators to deliver vital nutrition to the skin. Olive Oil is a source of anti-oxidants and neutralizes free radicals that damage the skin and accelerate the aging process. Olive oil is moisturizing and skin-rejuvenating. Kasturi Manjal is used extensively in Vedic Texts for it purifying and anti-septic qualities. Almond oil from sweet almonds is the most nutritious. It adds glow and deeply moisturizes. Sev contains natural antioxidants that protect and repair skin. It improves skin firmness and elasticity and boosts skin’s natural hydration levels. Kokum Butter is composed of beneficial compounds that help to regenerate and nourish skin cells. Apricot oil softens and improves skin elasticity. Anantmool is very effective for pigmentation; it evens skin tone and smoothes texture. Rice Bran oil is an antioxidant and rich in nutrients. The Oryzanol present in Rice Bran slows down melanin pigmentation. Saffron gives the skin a warm glow and smoothes texture. Sandalwood Essential Oil retains moisture levels and is toning and purifying. Vetiver is detoxifying and cooling. NagKesar has skin retexturising, toning and firming properties. They work most effectively at night while the skin is at rest.
Usage : se a small amount on face and neck with upward strokes at night after cleansing and toning.