Hello readers, today I will share my views about Forest Essentials Facial Scrub Walnut Gel. I have already reviewed FE Face Cleanser and FE Sunscreen Lotion from Ladies Essential Travel Kit. I have a combination skin with oily t-zone and I scrub my face thrice in a week to keep my skin clear from blackhead and whitehead. I used many scrubs from different brands and this FE Walnut scrub is my currently favourite.
Packaging : The walnut gel scrub comes a transparent jar with golden screw cap. A white plastic lid is also provided inside the cap to make sure there is no leakage of the product. I find the packaging compact, sturdy and you can easily carry it along with you.
What I Liked about Forest Essentials Facial Scrub Walnut Gel :
- This Walnut gel scrub has a very refreshing lemony fragrance which wakes up your skin instantly.
- A clear gel base contains tiny white, brown & dark brown scrubbing granules.
- After cleansing my face with face wash, I take an appropriate amount of this scrub and massage it gentle all over my wet face & neck. I mainly focus on my nose, chin, forehead & inner cheek area which are prone to blackheads/whiteheads and open pores.
- It exfoliates the skin pretty well and removes dirt & impurities quite effectively.
- This FE walnut scrub is very effective in removing those stubborn blackheads and extracting impurities from clogged pores.
- After pat drying my face feels soft, smooth and refreshed.
- It makes my skin visibly clear and imparts a nice, healthy glow on my skin.
- I have been using this facial scrub for some time now and it never ever gave me any breakouts.
- My skin doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage, even it hydrates my combination skin.
- A small amount of this scrub is required during each use and this 15g sample size jar will easily last for 10-15 usages.
- This facial scrub is made from some amazing ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals like Parabens.
- This facial scrub is suitable for normal, combination and oily skin types.
- You can easily buy it from FE outlets and online shopping websites like Jabong.com, Flipkart.com, Amazon.in or from FE’s official website forestessentialsindia.com.
What I Disliked about Forest Essentials Facial Scrub Walnut Gel :
- Unhygienic tub packaging.
- A little expensive.
- The scrubbing granules are a quite harsh and might irritate sensitive skin.
- Extremely dry skin people might find it less moisturizing.
Forest Essentials Facial Scrub Walnut Gel Price in India : Rs.995 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Forest Essentials Facial Scrub Walnut Gel
Claims : It contains finely milled Walnut powder, which gently exfoliates the skin. It has a deep cleansing action and brightens the complexion by gently removing dead cells and impurities. Aloe Vera Gel is an excellent skin moisturizer and supplies oxygen to the skin cells which in turn increases the strength and synthesis of skin tissue, rejuvenating the skin. Vitamin E is an excellent anti-oxidant and Vitamin A helps in skin regeneration.
Usage : Use a small amount on damp skinand rub gently to cleanse. Rise well.
Shelf Life : 6 months after opening.
Ingredients : Crushed Walnut seed powder 32%, Aloe Vera gel 20%, Vitamin E 1%, Vitamin A 1%, Akhrot powder 3%, Agneemanth 2%, Kachoor 2%, Base QS.