Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Forest Essentials Sandalwood & Orange Peel Facial Moisturizer which I bought for my hubby. He has a combination skin and he prefers using face creams that feel very light on the skin. We both have been using this face moisturizer for quite some time and now I’m ready to share our views about this light day moisturizer.
Packaging: Forest Essentials Sandalwood & Orange Peel Facial Moisturizer comes in a clear plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The packaging is very sturdy, hygienic to use and you can easily carry it while traveling. The product related important information like benefits, ingredients, price, expiry date, etc is also mentioned on the bottle.
Texture & Fragrance: Forest Essentials Sandalwood & Orange Peel Facial Moisturizer comes in a milky white color and has a little runny consistency. It has a very light non-greasy formulation. The day moisturizer comes with a sandalwood fragrance which is quite refreshing and relaxing.
Price & Availability: The price of the Forest Essentials Sandalwood & Orange Peel Facial Moisturizer is Rs.1575 for 200ml. It can be bought from FE stores and also online from Forestessentialsindia.com.
Efficacy: Forest Essential Sandalwood & Orange Peel facial moisturizer has a very light formula and it spreads effortlessly on the skin. After cleansing & toning my face I generally take 2 pumps of this moisturizer and apply it gently on my face & neck. It gives a slight tingling sensation to the skin while application if you’ve irritated sun-exposed skin. The day moisturizer gets completely absorbed into the skin with a little massage. It instantly moisturizes the skin and leaves you with a soft, hydrated & refreshed skin. It comes with a very refreshing aroma of sandalwood and orange that helps lift up your mood especially during the morning time. It also helps in healing the minor skin irritation. The only issue that I found with this day moisturizer is that it makes my oily skin a little greasy after some time, however it works nicely for my hubby’s combination skin.
Reasons to buy FE Sandalwood & Orange Peel Facial Moisturizer:
- It comes in a hygienic and easy to use pump packaging.
- It is enriched with basil, ashwagandha, and barley that are known for their antioxidant, moisturizing and healing properties.
- It has a non-greasy watery formulation that feels very light on the skin.
- It provides adequate hydration to the skin and keeps the skin soft, glowing & moisturized for a longer period of time.
- It comes with a very refreshing aroma that I found quite relaxing.
- It comes with SPF 25 that will protect your skin from the harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- FE is a trusted ayurvedic brand and their products are free from harmful chemicals.
- It is suitable for normal, combination and slightly dry skin.
- This day moisturizer is ideal to use by both men and women.
- Value for money product as you will need a very little quantity during each use and this 200ml bottle will easily last for up to 3-4 months.
Reasons to avoid FE Sandalwood & Orange Peel Facial Moisturizer:
- Some people can find it a little expensive.
- It leaves a very thin white layer on the skin which is not very noticeable, though. But if you sweat on the face then it will wash off easily and you will notice white liquid dripping out of your face.
- It is not suitable for extremely oily and extremely dry skin.
Name: Forest Essentials Sandalwood & Orange Peel Facial Moisturizer
Shelf life: 23 months
Claims & Usage:
Where can I buy this product from.
It is easily available at Nykaa.com, Flipkart.com, and Amazon.in :)
Can this product be shipped to Canada?
You can buy it at the below link, it can be shipped to Canada – https://www.forestessentialsindia.com/hydrating-facial-moisturiser-sandalwood-orange-peel.html
If i have pimple, is it possibal to use moisturizer orange peel cream. Or what types of moiturizer cream i can use. So that will be helping my face skin
But why it is not suitable for extremely dry skin?