Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream. I got this cream free along with Garnier Cocoon Body Lotion.
What I Liked about Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream :
- The cold cream comes in a compact plastic jar which is very lightweight and travel friendly.
- It comes in a light peach color and has a mild almond oil kind of fragrance.
- Despite its rich creamy texture, it glides smoothly and sinks into the skin with a little massage.
- I have a combination skin which becomes a little dry during the winter and this cold cream provides an adequate amount of hydration to my skin.
- It doesn’t give the uncomfortable sticky feeling after application.
- A little amount is required during each use and this 18g jar will easily last for a month when used once in a day.
- It makes the skin soft and hydrated and is suitable for most of the skin types.
- It is not very expensive.
- Garnier products are easily available at local beauty stores and online shopping websites.
What I Dis-liked about Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream :
- Jar packaging is a little unhygienic to use.
- People with oily skin might find it greasy.
- Ingredients list is not provided on the pack.
- It comes without SPF, so is not ideal for the day time.
Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream Price in India : Rs. 67 for 18g