Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the Garnier PureActive Apricot Exfoliating Face Scrub. I really like Garnier products as they are quite effective, easily available and are very affordable. You can buy this scrub online from Myntra.com.
What I Liked about Garnier PureActive Apricot Exfoliating Face Scrub :
- The white and orange tube packaging is hygienic and very convenient to use. The cap shuts tightly and there is no leakage, which makes it a travel friendly product. All the required product information (ingredients, claims, shelf life and how to use), is given on the tube.
- The cream based face scrub comes in an off-white color and contains a loads of brown scrubbing granules. It has a sweet fruity fragrance which is not overpowering.
- After cleansing my face, I take a generous amount of this scrub and massage it gently on my wet face and neck. The scrubbing granules are not harsh on the skin and does the exfoliating job very well.
- It effectively removes dead skin, whiteheads/blackheads and also unclog pores. After its usage my skin feels soft & smooth to touch. It does impart a temporary glow on my skin.
- I have a combination-oily skin which is prone to acne & open pores. I’ve been using it for some time now and it never ever gave me any skin breakout.
- This scrub can be used on daily basis. The frequent use of this face scrub helps in preventing the blackheads and whiteheads.
- It is not very expensive and is easily available at local stores and online shopping websites.
- I find it a value for money product. The quantity provided for its price is pretty decent and this 100g tube will last for up to 3 months.
What I Dis-liked about Garnier PureActive Apricot Exfoliating Face Scrub :
- Not very effective in extracting stubborn blackheads.
- My skin feels a little dry & stretchy after its usage.
- The scrubbing granules might irritate very sensitive skin, so I’ll advice to try the smaller variant first.
- Contains chemicals.
Garnier PureActive Apricot Exfoliating Face Scrub Price in India : Rs.70 for 50g, Rs.115 for 100g
Product Information :
Name : Garnier PureActive Apricot Exfoliating Face Scrub
Shelf Life : 3 years
Nicely reviewed. ! I’m so gonna give this a shot :)
Nice review dear! Garnier scrubs have always worked for me, will surely give this a try!
sure Lana :)