Hey everyone, today I am reviewing the Godrej No.1 Neem Orange Peel Face Wash.
What I liked about Godrej No.1 Neem Orange Peel Face Wash :
- I like the sturdy white plastic tube with flip cap, which is very convenient to use and is also travel friendly.
- This gel based face wash has a light green color and contains tiny orange beads which dissolve while massaging.
- It has a quite refreshing fragrance which is not very strong.
- I usually take a pea sized amount of this face wash and massage it nicely on my wet face & neck.
- It lathers well and can be rinsed off easily with a few splashes of water.
- It cleanses the skin very well and removes all skin impurities, dirt and oiliness.
- After pat drying my skin feels soft, clean and refreshed.
- I have a combination-oily acne prone skin and it didn’t cause any skin breakouts.
- My skin doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage, even I find it quite hydrating.
- It helps in preventing acne & pimples up to certain extent.
- It is enriched with neem extract and orange peel.
- This face wash is ideal for both men & women and is suitable for all skin types.
- It is very affordable and is available at local beauty stores.
- This 50g tube will easily last for 40-45 days.
What I dis-liked about Godrej No.1 Neem Orange Peel Face Wash :
- It doesn’t give squeaky clean skin and is not suitable for extremely oily skin during the hot & humid weather.
- Contains SLS.
- Unable to remove heavy makeup.
Godrej No.1 Neem Orange Peel Face Wash Price in India : Rs.35 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Godrej No.1 Neem Orange Peel Face Wash
Shelf Life : 2 years
Claims & Usage :