Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter. I received 30ml sample tube of this body butter in My Envy Box October Edition. I reviewed a few H2O Plus SPA range products in the past, you can check the reviews here – H2O Plus SPA Hand Cream, H2O Plus SPA Body Lotion and H2O Plus SPA Body Wash.
What I Liked about H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter :
- The full size body butter (240ml) comes in a sturdy plastic tube with flip cap. I got the 30ml sample product which comes in a grey plastic tube with screw cap. I really like its hygienic and convenient to use squeeze tube packaging.
- The body butter comes in a milky white color and has a perfect consistency, neither too thick nor runny.
- It has a very refreshing fragrance which I find very soothing and relaxing. The fragrance lasts for good 3-4 hours after application.
- I generally take a generous amount of this body butter and apply it all over my damp skin. Despite its rich texture it spreads easily and gets absorbed in the skin with a little massage.
- It instantly moisturizes my dry skin and leaves my skin soft, nourished and hydrated throughout the day. It feels very lightweight and doesn’t give uncomfortable sticky feeling.
- It is enriched with some interesting natural ingredients like Shea butter, Coconut oils, Green & Paraguay teas, Marine botanicals, etc.
- Another interesting benefit of H2O+ body butter is, you can use it during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.
- This body butter is suitable for almost all skin types.
- It is easily available at online shopping sites, you can buy it from Nykaa.com.
What I Disliked about H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter :
- I find it a little expensive in comparison to other brand’s body butters available in India.
- I think it is not moisturizing enough for extremely dry skin.
H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter Price in India – Rs.1190 for 240ml
Product Information :
Name : H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter
Claims : Highly emollient shea butter and coconut oils deeply penetrate the skin to soothe, soften and hydrate. Powerful antioxidants from Green and Paraguay teas repair and protect skin cells from damage due to environmental stress, Moisture-rich marine botanicals, including Wakame, Sea Lettuce, and Sea Fennel provide deep, hydration for visibly smooth, radiant skin. Oceanside scent, infused with notes of green tea, imparts a hint of fresh fragrance. Use during pregnancy to help prevent stretch marks.
Ingredients : Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract.
Sounds like a nice moisturizer! I like the idea of a body butter in tube, so convenient, like you said
I always find tube packaging more hygienic & convenient to use.
this seems to be a good product
yes it is :)