Hey everyone, today I am going to review H2O SPA Sea Moss Replenishing Body Wash which I got in my Envy Box April Edition. I love bath & body products with refreshing fragrances and I totally adore H2O SPA range for its amazing fragrance. I have already reviewed H2O SPA hand & cuticle cream from this range.
Packaging : The body wash comes in a transparent squeeze tube with screw cap. I found the packaging not so sturdy as the cap broke while opening it in the starting.
My Experience : I have been using this body wash for almost a month and now I will sum up pros & cons of this product.
What I Liked :
- It is a clear light green gel and has a runny consistency
- I find its mild fragrance very refreshing & exotic
- I generally take a few drops of this body wash onto sponge and it works up into rich lather
- It has a thick texture and you need a little product to produce a lush lather
- It cleanses my skin really well and comes off easily
- It does a great job at leaving my skin dirt, oil and odour free
- After using this body wash my skin feels very soft and clean
- It is extremely moisturizing and my skin doesn’t feel dry or itchy after its use
- It is formulated with amazing ingredients like fresh water lily, Aloe vera, vitamin E
- It is very long lasting and this 60ml tube will last for 30-40 usages
What I Disliked :
- Price is a bit high
H2O+ Sea Moss Replenishing Body Wash Price in India : Rs.1,200 for 370ml
Product Information :
Name : H2O SPA Sea Moss Replenishing Body Wash
Claims : Mineral-rich brown and red algae blend with sea salt to help replenish vital nutrients. Aloe vera, vitamin E and provitamin B soothe irritation, deeply hydrate and protect. Hints of fresh water lily and lush marine accords lightly scent the skin.
Usage : Lather onto sponge in the shower or add to running water in the bath.
Key Elements :
- Irish Moss : A species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. Rich in iodine and sulfur, Irish Moss is mainly composed of the polysaccharide carrageenan, 10% protein and about 15% mineral matter.
- Water Lily : An aquatic plant with floating leaves and flowers that grows in the water of ponds. It has anti-oxidant, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Provitamin B : This cellular nutrient contains natural anti-inflammatory and humectant properties to optimize moisture levels and calm stressed skin.
Ingredients : Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33
Shelf Life :