Hello readers, today I am reviewing Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub. I really like some of Himalaya Herbals skin care products especially Himalaya Neem & Himalaya Oil Control packs. I have a combination skin with blackheads, whiteheads and open pores. Exfoliation is an important part of my skin care regimen and Lakme Cleanup Clear Pores Scrub is my all time favorite. I do use this Himalaya Apricot scrub once in a week. After using this scrub for some time now I decided to share my views about it.
What I Liked about Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub :
- The face scrub comes in a standard Himalaya packaging, a white plastic tube with green flip cap. The packaging is hygienic, convenient to use and its compact size makes it travel friendly too.
- It is peach color creamy base that contains round shaped brown apricot scrubbing granules.
- It gives cooling sensation to the skin when applied.
- The scrubbing granules are hard enough to give nice exfoliation to the skin.
- It removes dead skin cells, impurities and unclog pores.
- My skin feels clear, soft and refreshed after every use.
- It is very effective in extracting whiteheads & blackheads.
- It doesn’t make skin stretchy, even its hydrating properties give a healthy glow to my skin.
- Its cream base makes it an ideal scrub for normal to dry skin people.
- It didn’t cause any skin breakouts.
- A small quantity will go a long way.
- It is not very expensive.
- It is easily available at stores and online shopping websites.
What I Disliked about Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub :
- I really don’t like its weird fragrance.
- Scrubbing granules are little harsh and they can cause breakouts to sensitive skin people.
- This cream based scrub is not suitable for oily skin.
- Contains Parabens.
Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub Price in India : Rs.65 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
Shelf Life : 3 years
Claims & Usage/Ingredients :