Hey everyone, today I am review a yet another skin care product from Himalaya Herbals named Himalaya Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash. I bought this face wash during my Himalaya Skin Care Haul that I did from Himalaya’s official online shopping website, Himalayastore.com. I have a combination skin and I really like Himalaya Oil Control & Neem face wash. I have been using this face wash for last one week and now I’m ready to share my views about it.
What I Liked about Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash :
- The face wash comes in a plastic squeeze tube with green flip open cap. The see through packaging allows to see how much product is left. The cap shuts tightly and you can easily carry it along with you.
- It is gel based face wash that contains brown & orange scrubbing granules.
- It has a refreshing floral fragrance which is not too strong.
- I generally take a generous amount of this face wash and massage it gently all over my damp face & neck.
- It makes medium lather and comes out easily with 3-4 splashes of water.
- It cleanses skin impurities, dust and mild makeup very effectively.
- It exfoliates skin well and unclogs open pores.
|1||Himalaya Herbal Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash, 100ml||₹ 149 ₹ 109||Amazon|
|2||Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing apricot face wash 50ml (Pack of 2)||16 Reviews||₹ 140 ₹ 125||Amazon|
|3||Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash, 50ml||₹ 79 ₹ 65||Amazon|
|4||Himalaya Herbal Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash, 100ml Pack of 3||₹ 390 ₹ 310||Amazon|
|5||Himalaya Herbal Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash, 50ml Pack of 3||₹ 225||Amazon|
Last update on 2023-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- I have a combination skin and it controls oil secretion & my skin remains oil free for next 3-4 hours.
- After every use my skin feels soft, smooth and refreshed.
- It doesn’t makes my skin squeaky clean but I really like the way it makes my skin smooth & glowing.
- It neither sting nor irritate my sensitive skin.
- It never ever broke me out.
- A small amount is required during each use and this 50ml tube will easily last for a month.
- It is enriched with natural ingredients like aloe-vera, neem, lemon & apricot granules.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- Easily available at stores & online shopping websites.
- Not very expensive.
What I Disliked about Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash :
- Might not suitable for dry skinned people.
- Contains sulphate.
Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash Price in India : Rs.60 for 50ml
Product Information :
Name : Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Apricot Face Wash
Shelf Life : 3 years