Hello readers, today I am going to share the review of Himalaya Herbals Foot Care Cream.
What I Liked about Himalaya Herbals Foot Care Cream :
- I like its hygienic, convenient to use and travel friendly packaging.
- The foot cream comes in a light peach color and has a sweet floral fragrance.
- I generally apply a generous amount of this cream on my cleansed feet skin.
- It gives a mild cooling sensation to the skin and gets completely absorbed with a little massage.
- It instantly moisturizes my dry feet and leaves them soft and nourished.
- It has a non-sticky formulation and keeps the feet hydrated for long without making them greasy.
- I have been using this foot cream for past few months and it has healed the fine lines that I had on my feet.
- It is enriched with natural ingredients like Sal tree extracts, Honey, Ginger, Fenugreek and Turmeric.
- It is very affordable and the quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- Himalaya Foot Care cream is easily available at local stores and online shopping sites.
What I Dis-liked about Himalaya Herbals Foot Care Cream :
- Not enough moisturizing for very dry feet.
- Contains Parabens.
Himalaya Herbals Foot Care Cream Price in India : Rs.45 for 20g and Rs.95 for 50g.
Product Information :
Name : Himalaya Herbals Foot Care Cream
Shelf Life : 3 years
Claims : Himalaya’s FootCare Cream cares for your cracked heels and rough feet with natural ingredients. Enriched with the goodness of Honey, Turmeric, Fenugreek seeds and Sal Tree extract, this cream leaves your feet feeling soft in one week.
Active Ingredients :
- Sal Tree Extract : Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help heal cracked heels.
- Honey : Has bactericidal and antiseptic properties and is also an effective moisturizing agent.
- Turmeric : Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe your feet gently.
- Fenugreek : It is an excellent moisturizer, specially formulated to hydrate dry skin.
- Ginger : It keeps the feet warm, preventing the skin from cracking due to the cold.
Usage : Wash feet with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply the required quantity of FootCare Cream over the affected area twice daily, once in the morning after bathing and again at bedtime.
Himalaya is a very good brand…nicely reviewed dear :)
Thanks dear :)
I have used it an like the fact that it gets absorbed into skin without giving greasy feel..nice review :)
Thanks dear :)
where are you ?
This cream is amazing. The only cream that works for my excessively dry and cracked heels. Works almost immediately. Highly recommended. Excellent review. Purchased a tube in Dubai more than 2 years ago and only recently started using it as I found an unused tube at the back of my cupboard.