Hey everyone, today I am reviewing Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Mud Face Pack. I have a combination acne prone skin and Himalaya Neem Pack & Himalaya Mud Pack are my HG face masks. I have been using both of these face masks since my college days and really love them both. Earlier this mask was called Clarifying Mud Pack and now it comes in a revamped packaging and called Oil Clear Mud Face Pack. Okay lets sum up the pros and cons of this face pack.
|1||Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Mud Face Pack - 100gm (pack of 2)||13 Reviews||₹ 269||Amazon|
|2||Himalaya Refreshing Liquid Fruit Pack With Oil Clear Mud Face Pack (Pack Of 2) 100 Gm||11 Reviews||₹ 270||Amazon|
Last update on 2022-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What I Liked about Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Mud Face Pack :
- The mud face pack comes in a white plastic squeeze tube with dark green flip open cap. I find the packaging sturdy, Hygienic and travel friendly as the cap shuts tightly & there is no leakage of product.
- It is a ready to use mask and comes in a yellowish brown color.
- It has fuller’s earth kind of fragrance which is neither too strong nor mild. I really like its fragrance.
- It has a creamy texture with a bit runny consistency and spreads nicely onto skin without much efforts.
- I usually apply this mask after cleansing my face to make sure my skin free from all impurities.
- I generally take a generous amount of this face pack and apply it evenly on my face & neck with the help of my fingers. If you want you can use a face pack brush to apply this mask.
- It gives cooling sensation to my face when applied.
- It gives tingling sensation which goes off after few minutes of application
- I feel hard skin tightening as soon as it starts getting dry, it dries out completely within 15 minutes.
- I use a wet sponge to remove it, I find this way much easier & fuss free to clean face pack. It comes out easily without much efforts.
- Every time I use this face pack, it makes my skin soft, smooth & supple.
- It controls oil secretion and leaves my skin squeaky clean & clear without ripping off the skin moisture.
- It is not at all drying but I prefer to use aloe-vera gel after its usage.
- I am using this mask twice in a week, it helps to prevent breakouts and my skin feels refreshed & rejuvenated after every use.
- This mask is enriches with some great natural ingredients like Fuller’s earth, Walnut, Mineral clay.
- A small quantity is required during every use and this 50g tube is good enough for 8-10 usages.
- I am highly satisfied with the quantity provided for its price which makes it value for money.
- It is free from harmful chemicals and is suitable for problematic acne prone skin.
- This mud face pack is easily available at store and online shopping websites. You can also buy it from Himalaya’s official online shopping website – Himalayastore.com.
What I Disliked about Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Mud Face Pack :
- Contains Parabens
Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Mud Face Pack Price in India : Rs.70 for 50g
Name : Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Mud Face Pack
Shelf Life : 3 years