Himalaya Herbals has introduced a Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask in the market. Himalaya is a well known Indian brand that offers a wide range of skincare, hair care, oral care and wellness products. Himalaya products are effective, inexpensive and are easily available across the country. I’ve tried many products from Himalaya Herbals and their neem range is my favorite among all. You can read the reviews of other Himalaya products here.
Himalaya Herbals Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask Key Points:
- Himalaya Herbals Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off mask comes in an easy to use squeeze tube packaging.
- It is enriched with the goodness of orange peel extracts and honey.
- It extracts impurities & excess oil from the skin and leaves the skin nourished & hydrated.
- It helps to remove skin tan and provides even textured skin.
- It has antibacterial, probiotic, and healing properties.
- Available in two variants (50g & 100g).
- The price of the Himalaya Herbals Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask is Rs.70 for 50g & Rs.130 for 100g.
- You can buy it from Himalaya’s official website himalayastore.com.
Product claims: Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask is an effective blend of the natural skin lightening extracts of Orange Peel and Honey which help reduce skin tan from the very first use. Orange Peel works to control melanin synthesis with the peeling action helping to remove skin tan and lightening the skin tone. Honey soothes and moisturizes skin.
Key ingredients: Orange Peel effectively lightens skin tone and can be very beneficial as it eliminates excess facial oil without damaging the skin. The Vitamin C and antioxidants present in Orange Peel work collectively to provide even-textured skin while acting as natural cleansers. Honey contains superior antibacterial, probiotic, and healing properties and is extremely nourishing and hydrating.
Directions for use: Apply Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Allow the mask to dry for 10-15 minutes. Gently remove the peel from the side of the face. Use once or twice a week, based on skin type. Do not apply on broken or inflamed skin.
looks like great product..
I would love to check it out :)