Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Canola Honey which I received in my January MSM Express Box. Innisfree capsule recipe pack is available in 14 different variants with natural ingredients like aloe-vera, green tea, pomegranate, strawberry, apple, yogurt, honey and more.
What I Liked about Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack :
- The capsule recipe face pack comes in sturdy brown tub with a plastic paper cover.
- The face pack is almost transparent and has a honey like consistency. It has a bitter honey kind of fragrance which is not very strong though and it also tastes like honey :P
- After cleansing my face, I apply this pack evenly all over my completely dry face and neck. It spreads easily, but make sure to use it in the bathroom to avoid any mess.
- I massage it for 2-3 minutes and leave it on my face for 10-15 minutes. It feels like I have applied simple honey on the face. After 15 minutes I wash it off with lukewarm water.
- After its usage my skin feels soft, refreshed and glowing. It hydrates the skin very well and also helps soothing skin irritation.
- I have an oily acne prone skin and it didn’t irritate or cause any breakouts.
- This 10ml pack is good enough for 5 usages.
- It is available at Innisfree stores in India.
- It is enriched with Canola Honey and is free from mineral oil, animal ingredients, synthetic fragrance, artificial color and talc.
What I Dis-liked about Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack :
- Its runny and sticky consistency makes the application of the face pack a little messy.
- Ingredients list is not given on the pack.
- It is not easily available in stores or online shopping websites.
- The quantity provided for its price is not sufficient, only half of the tub is filled with the face mask.
- You will get the same results by applying simple honey on your face.
- Tub packaging is very unhygienic to use.
Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Price in India : Rs.100 for 10ml.
Other Variants : Capsule recipe pack Jeju volcano, Capsule recipe pack Sea weed, Capsule recipe pack Canola honey, Capsule recipe pack Aloe, Capsule recipe pack Apricot stone yogurt, Capsule recipe pack Apple yogurt, Capsule recipe pack Jeju bija & Tea tree, Capsule recipe pack Strawberry yogurt, Capsule recipe pack Green tea, Capsule recipe pack Wine(sleeping pack), Capsule recipe pack Green tea(sleeping pack), Capsule recipe pack Rice(sleeping pack), Capsule recipe pack Bija & Aloe(sleeping pack), Capsule recipe pack pomegranate bubble(sleeping pack).
Product Information :
Name : Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack
Claims & Usage :
Ingredient : Glycerin, Orchid extract, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, Camellia Japonica leaf extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera fruit extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Ceramide 3, Acacia Senegal Gum, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Diglycerin, Ulmus Davidiana Root extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed extract, Centella Asiatica extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel extract.
Shelf Life : 30 months
I m going to use this right now.I just wanted to see the revie befor using.Thanq soo much.