Hey everyone, today I’m sharing the review of the Inveda D Tan Scrub that I’ve received in my April GlamEgo Box. This tan removal scrub is enriched with Anti- Oxidants, Vitamin E, and Essential Amino Acids that works wonder on skin to remove dead cells.
Price & Availability: The price of the Inveda D Tan Scrub is Rs.180 for 50ml and Rs.295 for 100ml. It can be bought online from Nykaa.com, Amazon.in and also from Inveda’s official website inveda.in.
Packaging: Inveda D Tan Scrub comes in a sturdy jar with a golden cap and white inner lid. The product related important information like ingredients, expiry date, price, how to use, etc. is also mentioned on the jar. This 50ml jar is very lightweight and compact and can be easily carried along while traveling.
Texture & Fragrance: Inveda D Tan Scrub comes in a milky white color and has a fresh menthol fragrance. It has a perfect creamy consistency and contains loads of tiny scrubbing granules that are not harsh on the skin.
My Experience: After cleansing my face with a mild face wash I take a generous amount of the scrub and start massaging it over my wet face & neck. This cream based scrub spreads easily on the damp skin and you will feel the cooling sensation during its application. I massage it gently all over my face & neck for 4-5 minutes and then wash it off with tap water. The scrubbing granules are very gentle yet effective in exfoliating the dead skin, whiteheads, and blackheads from the skin. Each time I use this scrub my skin feels soft, glowing and refreshed. It does help reducing the tan from the skin but you need to be patient as it’ll take 2-3 weeks for complete tan removal.
Reasons to buy Inveda D Tan Scrub:
- A natural blend of Anti- Oxidants, Vitamin E, and Essential Amino Acids that remove dead cells and reveal clear & bright skin.
- A cream-based exfoliator that doesn’t rip of skin’s moisture.
- Its cooling action makes it appropriate for the summer season.
- Parabens free.
- The exfoliating granules are very gentle on the skin.
- It didn’t cause irritation or allergy to my acne prone combination skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- It can be used by both men & women.
- Not very expensive.
Reasons to avoid Inveda D Tan Scrub:
- It is not very effective in removing stubborn blackheads.
- Not easily available at offline stores.
- Tub packaging is not very hygienic to use.
- It takes time (at least 2-3 weeks) for completely removing the tan from the skin.