What I Liked about Iraya Anti Acne Gel :
- Iraya Anti Acne gel comes in a frosted glass jar with a silver metallic cap. The packaging is compact, sturdy and travel friendly. All the important product information like ingredients, usage, expiry date, etc is also provided on the jar.
- The gel comes in a golden yellow color and has a jam (or jelly) like texture. It has spicy herbal mix fragrance which is very relaxing and soothing.
- I generally take a small amount of the gel with a Q-tip and apply it all over my face using my fingers, focusing mainly on my jawline & t-zone which is more prone to acne.
- It spreads very easily and gets completely absorbed by the skin with a little massage. It gives a tingling sensation to the skin which calms down within a few seconds of application. My skin feels very refreshed and relaxed after its usage.
- I’ve been using it for the past one month and it has reduced my acne and blackheads up to certain extent. It also helps sooth skin irritation.
- I usually apply this anti acne gel during the night time before going to bed. Sometimes I use it as a moisturizer under my sunscreen, it is very hydrating and gives a matte finish to my skin.
- Iraya Anti Acne gel is formulated with some amazing natural ingredients like coriander, sea salt, white mustard, turmeric, nutmeg, aloe vera, vegetable glycerine, grapes seed extract, etc.
- I find it a value for money as the quantity and quality provided for its price is pretty good. This 50g jar will easily last up to 2 months.
- It is easily available at Iraya outlets or you can buy it online from Jabong.com.
What I Dis-liked about Iraya Anti Acne Gel :
- Jar packaging is unhygienic to use, as you have to dip your fingers in the jar to get the product and while doing that the balm gets under finger nails.
- Not very effective in healing big pimples and fading dark acne spots (you need to be patient to see visible results).
Iraya Anti Acne Gel Price in India – Rs.325 for 50g.
Product Information :
Name : Iraya Anti Acne Gel
Shelf Life : 2 years
Claims & Usage :