Hey everyone, today I am going to review my currently favorite face scrub – Jaypore Tamarind Honey Black Pepper face scrub. Jaypore is an Indian brand which offers a wide range of clothing, jewellery, accessories, personal care products and more. This is my first product from the brand Jaypore and I am totally satisfied with its results.
Packaging : The face scrub comes in a luxurious looking clear plastic jar with a golden screw cap. They also provided a wooden spatula to take out the scrub which is quite hygienic and convenient to use. All the product information like claims, usage, ingredients list and expiry date is provided on the pack. The packaging is compact, sturdy & spill-proof and you can carry it while traveling.
What I Liked about Jaypore Tamarind Honey Black Pepper Face Scrub :
- The face scrub has a dark brown color and has tamarind paste kind of texture & consistency.
- It has a spicy fragrance (like tamarind & black pepper mix), which is quite soothing and relaxing.
- After cleansing my face I generally take out the face scrub with the wooden spatula and massage it gentle on my damp face & neck.
- It is a little difficult to spread, so make sure your face is damp enough or dilute the scrub with a few drops of lukewarm water.
- It has very fine scrubbing granules which are very gentle on the skin. It feels like I am massaging sand on my face :D
- The face scrub exfoliates the skin very well and removes dead skin, blackheads and whiteheads effectively.
- It can be rinsed off easily with a few splashes of cold water.
- Despite a spice mix (tamarind & black-pepper), it doesn’t sting or irritate my oily acne prone skin.
- After pat drying my skin feels soft, refreshed and visibly clear.
- It contains honey, so it doesn’t make the skin dry or stretchy after usage.
- It is enriched with some amazing natural ingredients like Tamarind, Black-pepper, Honey, etc.
- It is suitable for all skin types, even people with dry skin will love this face scrub.
- Jaypore face scrub is 100% natural and is free from harmful chemicals.
- One scoop is enough for a single use and this 50g jar will last for 30-40 usages.
- It is easily available online at Amazon.in or you can buy it from Jaypore’s official website Jaypore.com.
What I Dis-liked about Jaypore Tamarind Honey Black Pepper Face Scrub :
- I am not satisfied with the quantity provided for its price. Only 2/3rd of the jar was filled with the scrub.
- Some people may not like its spicy fragrance.
- Availability might be an issue. It is not easily available at local stores, you can buy it online though.
Jaypore Tamarind Honey Black Pepper Face Scrub Price in India : Rs.375 for 50g
Product Information :
Name : Jaypore Tamarind Honey Black Pepper Face Scrub
Shelf Life : 12 months
Claims & Usage :