Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the JivaVrksa Face Wash that I’ve received a few weeks back. JivaVrksa is a newly launched beauty brand that offers 100% natural and handmade products. Currently, they offer only four products – face wash, face pack, hair cleanser and a body wash. JivaVrksa products can be bought online from Amazon.in. Do check out their website JivaVrksa.in to know more about the brand.
Packaging: JivaVrksa face wash comes in a white paper pouch placed inside a paper bag that contains the important product related information. I didn’t find the pouch packaging very functional, so I put the powder into an airtight glass jar. Now I can conveniently use the face wash from a glass jar anytime anywhere.
Price – Rs.100 for 75g.
My Experience: The face wash comes in fine powder form and has a very earthy scent. I generally take 1 tsp of the powder, mix it with water and apply it on my wet face. Then I massage it in a circular motion for about a minute or two before washing it off. It comes off easily with water and removes impurities, dead skin cells, and oil from the skin nicely. After pat drying my skin feels clean, soft and refreshing. The only problem I found with this face wash is that it makes my skin stretchy & itchy after some time. However, the discomfort disappears completely after the application of the moisturizer.
Reasons to buy:
- 100% handmade.
- It is enriched with multani mitti, aloe vera, besan, neem, etc.
- Removes impurities effectively leaving the skin clean and soft to touch.
- Didn’t cause any breakout.
- A small amount required during each use.
- Can be used by both women and men.
- Available online at Amazon.in
Reasons to avoid:
- Can irritate sensitive or acne prone skin.
- The skin feels dry & itchy after its usage.
- Not easily available at offline stores.
- It is a little messy to use powder face wash.