Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Just Herbs Apricot Sparkle Invigorating Skin Radiance Scrub. I received the 35ml sample of this scrub in one of my monthly subscription boxes a few months back.
Price & Availability: The price of the Just Herbs Apricot Sparkle Invigorating Skin Radiance Scrub is Rs.445 for 100g. It is easily available at leading online shopping site or you can buy it from Just Herb’s official website Justherbs.in.
A specially formulated cream enriched with pure expressed oil of apricot kernels to unmask your true complexion by the gentle mechanical buffing action of Persian walnut shell grains , sloughing away dry , dead and flaky skin while stimulating cellular regeneration and allowing smoother and lively skin to surface. It helps dissolve the sebum build up to unclog the pores and to liven up dull skin. It effectively smoothes the rough patches of skin and even softens the hardened skin on the elbows and creates an even color tone to smoothen, purify and beautify complexion.
My Experience: Just Herbs Apricot Scrub has a thick creamy texture and it contains a load of tiny scrubbing granules. The face scrub comes with a mild floral plus herbal mix fragrance which I found quite soothing. After washing my face with a mild face wash, I take a coin size amount of this face scrub and massage it gently on my damp face & neck. I keep on massaging it for a good 5 minutes focusing on my t-zone (nose, chin & forehead). It does pretty good job in exfoliating the skin without causing any irritation. It removes dead skin cells, extracts whiteheads and tiny blackheads in just first use though you need to use blackhead extraction tool to extract the stubborn blackheads. It is a cream based scrub so it doesn’t dry out the skin but leaves the skin soft, smooth and hydrated. I really liked this face scrub as it is very effective in exfoliating the skin and mild enough not to irritate my acne prone sensitive skin.
Reasons to buy Just Herbs Apricot Sparkle Scrub:
- It is enriched with Certified Organic cold-pressed Apricot Kernal oil, Aloe Vera leaf juice, and vegetable glycerine.
- A cream-based exfoliator that removes dead skin cells, whiteheads & blackheads leaving skin soft, smooth and refreshed.
- It didn’t cause breakouts to my acne prone skin.
- A moisturizing face scrub that is suitable for people with normal to dry skin.
- It is ideal to use by both men and women.
- Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES PEG/PPG, GMO and other synthetic ingredients.
- I found it a value for money products as the quantity provided for the price is pretty good.
Reasons to avoid Just Herbs Apricot Sparkle Scrub:
- Due to its creamy base, it might not be suitable for oily skin especially during the summers.
- I don’t think it will make your skin complexion lighter as claimed.
- It is unable to extract stubborn blackheads. (I think no scrub can extract deep set bigger blackheads, you need to use blackhead extraction tool for stubborn ones).
- Some people can find it expensive.