Hey everyone, my today’s review is about the Kallos Chandan & Honey Beautify Facial Cleanser. Kallos skincare brand is launched recently by the leading Indian sweets and snacks manufacturer Haldiram. The brand offers a wide range of face wash, scrubs, face masks, moisturizers and more. This is my second face wash from the brand, I’ve already reviewed the kallos Neem & Basil facial cleanser.
Packaging: Kallos Chandan & Honey Beautify facial cleanser comes in a vibrant yellow plastic tube with a screw cap. The packaging is sturdy, easy to use & travel-friendly and contains all product related information.
Texture & Fragrance: Kallos Chandan & Honey Beautify facial cleanser comes in a golden yellow color and has a little runny consistency. This gel-based face wash has an artificial perfume fragrance which I found a little strong.
Price & Availability: The price of the Kallos Chandan & Honey Beautify Facial Cleanser is Rs.75 for 60ml and you can buy it online from Kallos.co.in.
Efficacy: Kallos Chandan & Honey Beautify facial cleanser is enriched with pure chandan oil and honey. It removes impurities, oil and everyday makeup from the skin very effectively and leaves the skin clean & clear. This gel-based face wash forms enough lather and can be easily removed with a few splashes of water. After every use, my skin feels clean, soft and hydrated with a mild glow. I’ve sensitive skin with acne and after using this face wash for over a month I’ve not seen any skin irritation or breakouts. Its hydrating properties help in keeping skin’s moisture intact for a longer period which makes it an apt face wash for the colder months.
What I liked:
- Comes in a hygienic and convenient to use squeeze tube pack.
- It cleanses the skin well and keeps skin soft, glowing and hydrated.
- Infused with Chandan oil and honey.
- Only a pea-sized amount is required during each use and this 60g tube will easily last for up to 40-50 days.
- Didn’t cause any skin breakouts.
- Ideal for both men and women.
- Suitable for normal, combination and dry skin.
- Very affordable.
What I disliked:
- Availability might be an issue, not widely available at local stores.
- Contains Parabens.
- Some people may find its fragrance a little overwhelming.
Name: Kallos Chandan & Honey Beautify Facial Cleanser
Shelf life: 3 years
Claims & Usage: