Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Kallos Rose & Honey Nourishing Face Scrub. Kallos beauty brand is launched by one of India’s leading food chain owners ‘Haldiram’. I tried a few of the Kallos skincare products in the past, you can read the reviews here.
Packaging: Kallos Rose & Honey Nourishing Face Scrub comes in a pink plastic jar with a bright pink screw cap. The packaging is sturdy, compact and leakage proof. The product related important information is given on the jar.
Texture & Fragrance: Kallos Rose & Honey Nourishing Face Scrub comes in a light pink color and it contains a load of bright pink scrubbing granules. This cream-based facial scrub has an artificial floral fragrance which is not very pleasant.
Price & Availability: The price of the Kallos Rose & Honey Nourishing Face Scrub is Rs.160 for 100g. You can buy Kallos products online from their official website Kallos.co.in.
Efficacy: Kallos Rose & Honey Nourishing Face Scrub has a smooth texture and it spreads very easily on the skin. I generally take a coin sized quantity of this scrub and massage it gently on my wet face & neck for 3-4 minutes. It glides smoothly and removes impurities, dead skin cells, and whiteheads easily but it doesn’t extract blackheads :( After rinsing it off, my skin feels soft, clean and refreshed with a mild glow. It is a cream-based scrub so it doesn’t dry out the skin. It gives a slight tingling sensation and my skin becomes a little red after its use, but the redness subsides within 5-10 minutes. The good part of this scrub is it doesn’t cause any skin breakouts. But still I found it a little harsh for my acne prone skin and I ended up using it as a body scrub :)
Reasons to buy Kallos Rose & Honey Nourishing Face Scrub:
- Cream-based face scrub that removes dead skin, whiteheads, and blackheads from the skin.
- It leaves the skin clean and moisturised which makes it apt for people with normal to dry skin.
- It didn’t cause any breakout to my acne prone oily skin.
- It imparts a healthy glow on the skin.
- Very affordable and the quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- It can be used by both men and women.
Reasons to avoid Kallos Rose & Honey Nourishing Face Scrub:
- The scrubbing granules are quite harsh and they can irritate sensitive skin.
- Tub packaging is unhygienic to use.
- Contains parabens.
- Not suitable for acne prone sensitive skin.
- It is unable to extract stubborn blackheads.
- Not very easily available at local beauty stores.
Name: Kallos Rose & Honey Nourishing Face Scrub
Shelf Life: 2 years
Claims & Usage: