Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Pure Rosewater that I’ve been using for the past 2 years. Kama Ayurveda is one of my favorite Indian beauty brands as their products work amazingly for my skin type. I’ve been using their rose water, face cleanser, coconut oil and almond oil from past 2 years and have been loving them till now. Today I will talk about my most favorite product among all i.e their pure rose water.
Packaging: Kama Ayurveda Pure Rosewater comes in a dark brown bottle with a spray dispenser which is covered with a clear plastic cap. The packaging is very hygienic and convenient to use and it is easy to carry while traveling. The bottle contains all the important information like benefits, usage, price, expiry date etc.
Price & Availability: The price of the Kama Ayurveda Pure Rosewater is Rs.250 for 50ml & Rs.875 for 200ml. It can be bought from all Kama outlets across India and also online from leading shopping sites like Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, Nykaa.com or you can buy it from kamaayurveda.com.
Reasons to buy Kama Rose Water:
- Trust of Kama Ayurveda :)
- It is 100% natural and is free from preservatives, colors, petrochemicals and artificial fragrance.
- It comes in a hygienic and user friendly spray bottle which is very convenient to carry while traveling.
- It provides adequate hydration to the skin and makes your skin ready for the next step that is moisturizing or applying makeup.
- You can use it as a face mist, just a few sprays and it provides an instant fresheness to the tired face.
- It has very relaxing rose fragrance that instantly lifts up the mood.
- Kama Pure Rosewater can be used in many ways – as a face toner, face mist, makeup setting spray and you can also mix it with any face pack for best results.
- It is not very expensive.
- It can be used by both men and women
- It is easily available on various online shopping websites.
Reasons to avoid Kama Rose Water:
- It doesn’t live up to its pore tightening claims.
Name: Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
Shelf life: 24 months
Claims, Usage & Ingredients: