Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser which I bought online from kamaayurveda.com. Kama Ayurveda offers a wide range of skin-care, hair-care and body-care products. Kama products are formulated from 100% natural ingredients and are suitable for different skin types.
Packaging : Kama Rose Jasmine face cleanser comes in a brown plastic bottle with a pump dispenser, which is covered with a plastic cap. All the required product information is also provided on the bottle. I really liked its sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly bottle packaging.
Texture & Fragrance : The face cleanser comes in a clear gel form and has a runny consistency. It has an amazing rose & jasmine mix fragrance which I find very relaxing & soothing.
Efficacy : I generally use this face cleanser during the night time before going to bed. I take three pumps of the face cleanser and apply it all over my wet face and neck. It doesn’t produce much lather but cleanses the skin very nicely. It removes all skin impurities, oil and light everyday makeup from the skin. After pat drying my skin feels soft, hydrated and relaxed. I’ve oily skin and it doesn’t give squeaky clean feel to my skin but at the same time doesn’t feel slippery or uncomfortable.
Price & Availability : The price of the Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser is Rs.275 for 50ml and Rs.540 for 100ml. Kama Ayurveda products are easily available at Kama outlets across India or you can also buy them online from kamaayurveda.com.
What I Liked about Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser :
- I liked its convenient to use bottle packaging.
- It cleanses the skin well without making my face dry or stretchy.
- It has a very relaxing rose aroma which helps calming the stressed skin.
- A small quantity is required during the each use, so this 50ml bottle lasts a long.
- It is very moisturizing and is an ideal face cleanser for the dull & dehydrated skin.
- This face cleanser is available in 2 variants – 50ml and 100ml.
- It is formulated with jojoba, jasmine, rose, vetiver roots and black cumin.
- Suitable for all skin types and is ideal for both men & women.
- Not very expensive and is easily available.
What I Disliked about Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser :
- It doesn’t give squeaky clean skin, so oily skin people might not like it during the summers.
- After using this face cleanser for more than one month, I’ve not seen any fading of my acne scars.
Product Information :
Name : Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser
Shelf Life :
Claims & Usage :