Hello everyone, today I am going to review Konad Regular Polish in shade Ice Aurora. I bought two shades from this range and really liked both the colors. I have already reviewed Copper shade – click here to view.
What I Liked about Konad Regular Polish – Ice Aurora :
- The nail paint comes in a sleek glass bottle with a matte finish blue cap. The brand name and a cute butterfly are embossed on the top of the cap.
- An applicator brush provided is of good quality and helps in a precise fuss-free application.
- Ice Aurora is a pretty silver shade which contains a lot of tiny shimmer particles.
- It has a perfect consistency, neither too runny nor thick.
- It gives sheer coverage but goes completely opaque with 2-3 coats.
- It dries quickly and you need not wait in-between coat applications.
- The brush is broad enough and covers the entire nail in just three strokes.
- It sets into a shimmery finish.
- It gives smooth even finish without any streaking.
- It stays on my nails for good 6-7 days without chipping.
- It can be easily removed with regular nail paint removers.
- This color will look good on medium to fair skin tones.
- More than 50 beautiful shades are available.
- You can buy this nail paint online from Amazon.in.
What I Disliked about Konad Regular Polish – Ice Aurora :
- A little expensive (there are similar options available at lower price range).
- Sometimes it makes my hands look a little darker.
- Shade name is not given on the bottle.
Konad Regular Polish Ice Aurora Price in India : Rs.200 for 10ml