Hey everyone, today I am going to review a yet another lip liner from Lakme 9 to 5 range. Some days back I reviewed Lakme 9 to 5 lip liner in shade Red Alert and today I will be sharing my views about Pink Blush shade.
Packaging : The lip liner comes in a regular pencil form with a colored end for easy identification of color. The transparent cap is tightly secure and you can easily carry it along with you anywhere.
My Experience : Pink Blush is a beautiful shimmery pink color with mauve undertones. It contains very fine shimmer particles which are hardly visible. It has creamy soft texture and glides smoothly onto lips without tugging. Although it has a buttery smooth texture but it doesn’t break while sharpening or applying.
It has good pigmentation and goes opaque with a single stroke. I usually wear it alone and it stays on my lip for 4-5 hours with snacks & drinks in-between. It sets into matte finish and so it starts drying my lips after 1-2 hours. I normally apply a clear gloss on top of it. It does settles into fine lines so make sure you exfoliate lips pretty well before applying this lip liner. Lets sum up pros & cons of this lip liner.
Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner Pink Blush Price in India : Rs.375 for 1.14g
What I Liked :
- Pretty shimmery pink color
- Soft creamy texture helps it glide effortlessly on to the lips
- Doesn’t crumble or break while applying or sharpening
- Has very good pigmentation, goes opaque in a single stroke
- I use it alone and as a base that helps my lipstick last longer
- Gives satiny matte finish
- It instantly brightens up my face
- Compact travel friendly packaging
- Easily available online
What I Disliked :
- As it sets into matte, so it accentuates all dry areas of lips
- Frequent sharpening of pencil leads to wastage of product
- A bit expensive
- Not smudge-proof
Product Information :
Name : Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner Pink Blush
Claims : The Lakme Nine to Five Lip Liner gives you definition with a long lasting formula which sits on your lips through your day at work with no touch-ups. With its super gliding, never felt before satiny finish it feels beautiful on your pout. The perfect shades that work for work are easy to blend and have excellent color pay off. Its the key first step to perfect lips.
How to Apply :
- Step 1 : Line your lips starting in center of your upper lip
- Step 2 : Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth
- Step 3 : Follow the same technique for your bottom lip
- To extend the wear of your favorite lipstick or lip gloss, first fill in your lips completely with lip liner
Key Features :
- Subtle shades suited for office wear
- Long lasting formula
- Super gliding with satiny finish
- Excellent color pay-off
- Dermatologically approved
- Dipped end for immediate shade recognition
Ingredients : Not mentioned
Shelf Life : 3 years