Hello everyone, today I’m sharing the review of the new Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Radiance Oil-in-Creme. Lakme beauty brand has recently launched their Absolute Argan Oil collection that includes a day cream, a night face serum, a foundation, lipsticks, and a nail paint remover. I am a big fan of Lakme makeup products and I do like a few of their skincare products too. Their new argan oil infused products sounded quite interesting so I ordered three of their newly launched products online from Nykaa.com. I’ve been using all the products for the past one week and the first product that I chose to review is the day cream.
Price & Availability: The price of the Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Radiance Oil-in-Creme is Rs.799 for 50g. It can be bought from Lakme outlets and also online from Nykaa.com.
Packaging: The day cream comes in a golden glass jar with a screw cap. The packaging of the entire Argan Oil range looks very classy and luxurious. The jar came nicely placed inside a carton box that contains all the information related to the product.
My Experience: The day cream comes in a peach color and has a thick creamy consistency. It has a quite pleasant fragrance that is not very strong though. After throughly cleansing and toning my face, I take out the cream with my clean finger. Then I dab a few dots allover my face and neck and massage it nicely until it gets absorbed. It spreads easily but still you need to massage it for 1-2 minutes to make sure it sinks completely into the skin.
It provides adequate moisture to my combination skin (oily t-zone and dry cheek area). Besides its rich texture it doesn’t give uncomfortable greasy or sticky feel to my skin. It leaves a fine white layer on the face that helps hiding minor imperfections and gives the appearance of even complexion. It also adds a decent glow on the skin which is not very long lasting though.
Reasons to buy Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Radiance Oil-in-Creme:
- It is enriched with the goodness of moroccan argan oil that is known for many skin benefits.
- It didn’t cause any breakout to my acne prone skin.
- It moisturizes the skin nicely leaving the skin supple and hydrated.
- It leaves a very thin white layer on the skin that gives the appearance of even toned and glowing skin.
- Despite its rich creamy texture it doesn’t make my combination skin greasy or shiny.
- A little amount is required during each use and this 50g jar will easily last for up to 40-50 usages.
- Comes with SPF 30, so there is no need to apply sunscreen additionally during the day time.
- It can be used during the day as well as at the night time.
Reasons to avoid Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Radiance Oil-in-Creme:
- The glass jar packaging is quite unhygienic and also prone to breakage if not handled with caution.
- This cream is quite heavy and makes my combination skin (especially t-zone) little greasy after some time.
- People with oily skin can find it greasy especially during the hot weather.
- Expensive, the quantity provided for its price is not good enough.