Hello readers, today I will be reviewing a nail paint from Lakme Absolute Illusion Make Up Range for Lakme Fashion Week Summer/ Resort 2014. The limited edition Lakme Absolute Color Illusion Nails come in four shades named Ethereal, Illusion, Desire & Fantasy and I bought Ethereal color.
Packaging: Lakme Absolute Color Illusion Nails comes in a rectangular glass bottle with black rectangle cap. An applicator brush is attached to the cap and the brand name ‘Lakme’ is embossed on the cap. The shade name is mentioned at the bottom of the bottle.
What I Liked:
- Ethereal is a beautiful metallic silver shade with purple & silver shimmer.
- The brush is of good quality that provides an even & non-streaky application.
- Has sheer formula and requires 2-3 coats for complete opaque finish.
- Ideal shade for both day & evening wear.
- Stays on nails for 4-5 without chipping.
- Dries out pretty quickly.
- Reasonably priced.
- Easily available online.
- Available in four stunning shades.
What I Disliked:
- You need to wait in-between application of coats
- It is quite difficult to remove this nail paint