Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the recently launched Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash. Lakme launches this new Blush & Glow range in two variants one with peach extracts and other with strawberry extracts.
Texture & Fragrance: Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash comes in a reddish peach color and contains loads of tiny red beads. It is a gel-based face wash that has perfect consistency neither too thick nor runny. It has a fresh fruit fragrance which I found quite refreshing.
Price & Available: The price of the Lakme Blush & Glow Pach face wash is Rs.99 for 50g and Rs.175 for 100g. You can buy this face wash from the nearest beauty stores and also online from Amazon.in.
Efficacy: I generally take a small amount of the face wash on my palm and massage it nicely onto my wet face & neck. It forms a rich lather and cleanses the skin nicely. It effectively removes impurities, oil and mild makeup (like BB/CC creams) from the skin. It can be easily washed off from the face with a few splashes of water and leaves you with a squeaky clean skin. It contains tiny beads that have very gentle exfoliation action. I’ve oily skin and after using this face wash my skin feels soft, clean and oil-free. However, it is not very suitable for people who have dry skin as it can make their skin more dry & stretchy.
What I liked Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash Peach:
- Hygienic, travel-friendly tube packaging.
- Gel-based face wash that cleanses the skin nicely.
- Leaves the skin clean, soft and oil-free.
- It has refreshing fruit fragrance.
- Enriched with peach anti-oxidant extracts.
- Didn’t cause any breakout to my acne prone skin.
- Suitable for normal, combination & oily skin.
- Ideal for both men & women.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- Easily available.
What I disliked about Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash Peach:
- The skin feels a little stretchy after its usage, so it is not very suitable for dry skin.
- An average face wash with no added benefit.
- Contains SLS and other chemicals.
Name: Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash Peach
Shelf life: 2 years