Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the recently launched Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash. Lakme launches this new Blush & Glow range in two variants one with peach extracts and other with strawberry extracts.
Packaging: Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash comes in a semi-opaque peach color tube with a white flip cap. The cap shuts tightly to make sure there is no product wastage. The tube also contains all the important information like claims, usage, price, expiry date, ingredients, etc.
Texture & Fragrance: Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash comes in a reddish peach color and contains loads of tiny red beads. It is a gel-based face wash that has perfect consistency neither too thick nor runny. It has a fresh fruit fragrance which I found quite refreshing.
Price & Available: The price of the Lakme Blush & Glow Pach face wash is Rs.99 for 50g and Rs.175 for 100g. You can buy this face wash from the nearest beauty stores and also online from Amazon.in.
Efficacy: I generally take a small amount of the face wash on my palm and massage it nicely onto my wet face & neck. It forms a rich lather and cleanses the skin nicely. It effectively removes impurities, oil and mild makeup (like BB/CC creams) from the skin. It can be easily washed off from the face with a few splashes of water and leaves you with a squeaky clean skin. It contains tiny beads that have very gentle exfoliation action. I’ve oily skin and after using this face wash my skin feels soft, clean and oil-free. However, it is not very suitable for people who have dry skin as it can make their skin more dry & stretchy.
What I liked Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash Peach:
- Hygienic, travel-friendly tube packaging.
- Gel-based face wash that cleanses the skin nicely.
- Leaves the skin clean, soft and oil-free.
- It has refreshing fruit fragrance.
- Enriched with peach anti-oxidant extracts.
- Didn’t cause any breakout to my acne prone skin.
- Suitable for normal, combination & oily skin.
- Ideal for both men & women.
- The quantity provided for its price is pretty good.
- Easily available.
What I disliked about Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash Peach:
- The skin feels a little stretchy after its usage, so it is not very suitable for dry skin.
- An average face wash with no added benefit.
- Contains SLS and other chemicals.
Name: Lakme Blush & Glow Face Wash Peach
Shelf life: 2 years