Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the Lakme Dual Sharpener which I’ve been using for the past 1 year. Lakme Dual Sharpener price is Rs.60.
What I Liked about Lakme Dual Sharpener :
- Lakme Dual Sharpener is made of maroon plastic body and stainless steel blades. The packaging is compact, convenient to use and you can easily carry it while traveling.
- This 2-in-1 sharpener comes with two sharpening ends attached side by side, smaller one for the regular pencils and a broader part for jumbo sized pencils.
- A small plastic stick is attached with the sharpener which helps in cleaning the residue left on the blades of the sharpener.
- It works good for every pencil and sharpens eye pencils, kajals, lip liners wonderfully without much wastage and breakage.
- The blades are sharp enough for a smooth sharpening and give a nice pointy tip which is sharp enough to give a perfect finish on the waterline, lash-line and lip line.
- It is very affordable when compared with other brands.
- Lakme Dual Sharpener is easily available at local beauty stores and online shopping websites.
What I Dis-liked about Lakme Dual Sharpener :
- The only thing that I don’t like about Lakme dual sharpener is cleaning of the blades.
this is the one I use :-)
I also use the same :)