Hey everyone, today I’m reviewing the second shade from the newly launched Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick range. I’ve already reviewed the shade PM12 and today I’ll share my views about the shade PM14. You can check the swatches of all the shades available here. The price of the Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick is Rs.295 for 4.7g and these are easily available at local beauty stores and online at Amazon.in.
What I liked about Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick PM14:
- The lipstick comes in a clear packaging with shade name written on the bottom. The packaging is very simple yet function and is travel-friendly too.
- The shade PM14 is a pretty neutral pink color that will suit almost all skin complexions. It is like my lip but better kind of color 🙂
- It has a creamy soft texture and it glides smoothly on the lips without tugging.
- It has a good pigmentation and two swipes are good enough for an even color payoff.
- It has a non-drying formula and it feels very lightweight on the lips.
- It sets into a semi-matte finish and stays on my lips for 3-4 hrs with a light snack & drinks in between. (You can extend the wearing time by applying it over a lip liner).
- It is neither very moisturizing nor very drying.
- Lakme Enrich Matte lipsticks are very affordable and you can choose from an array of 20 shades of reds, pinks, wine & orange.
What I disliked about Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick PM14:
- Not completely matte 🙁
- Due to its powdery texture, this lipstick can accentuate every dry patch on the lips, so make sure to properly exfoliate & moisturize your lips before its application.
- Sometimes it gives uneven finish and you need to apply 3-4 coats for an even finish.
- It fades unevenly and the stain left behind is quite difficult to remove.
- Ingredients are not mentioned anywhere 🙁