Hey everyone, today I will be reviewing Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in shade Blue. I have already review Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Black.
What I Liked :
- Kajal comes in a sturdy, retractable packaging which helps save lot of product. The shade name is written on a cyan strip towards the pencil tail.
- Lakme Eyeconic blue is a blackish blue shade that looks almost black.
- It has soft creamy texture and glides smoothly onto eyelids as well as on waterline without tugging.
- Lakme Eyeconic Blue kajal is decently pigmented and gives an intense color payoff with 2-3 swipes.
- It stays on my oily eyelids for 7-8 hours and on water line for 3-4 hours.
- Once completely dry it doesn’t smudge or budge and is waterproof too.
- It sets into matte finish
- It doesn’t cause any irritation to my extra sensitive eyes.
- You need a good quality makeup remover to get rid of this kajal
- Decently priced
- Easily available
What I Disliked :
- I found the shade quite dull, I wish the color could have been more bright & vibrant
- I wish it had a color coded body for easy identification
- It breaks easily during application
- Ingredients list is not mentioned on the packaging
Product Information :
Name : Lakme Eyeconic Blue Kajal
Claims : Reinvent your everyday look with the all new Lakme Eyeconic Blue. With a deep colored stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long-lasting, Eyeconic look throughout the day. Smudge proof, water proof and dermatologically tested; Lakme’s Eyeconic Blue accentuates your eyes and makes them look bigger and brighter.
- Smudge proof
- Water Proof, Lasts up to 10 hrs
- Safe for eyes
- Convenient Twist- up format